Part 5- I need my soccer ball!

~~~~~~~David's P.O.V~~~~~~~

I dropped my things and chased after the guy leaving my wife behind. I kept running and running until we ended up into the room formed like a office. There were chairs, supplies and more. The man pulled out a rope and was untangling it; until I grabbed it and threw it across the room not allowing him to open it. The burglar got mad and broke off the stand of a fan. Before I could grab my soccer ball and run away, he struck a hit into my legs. I dropped to the floor and watched him grab a chair, he was searching for his rope but couldn't find it. He then pulled out the cabinets and found a measuring tape.

The man started to tie my hands around chair, but I didn't have any strength to fight back.

Me: "What do you want from me!?"

Burglar: "Just your signed soccer ball, stay quiet and everything will be fine..."

Me: "Help!!!"

The man grabbed a water bottle off a desk near him, and pour it down my throat choking me so I could stay quiet. He then got scissors and started to cut open a huge box, it was filled with a lot of soccer balls that had autographs on them! My mouth dropped open from seeing how much he has stolen before. I was shocked that he never got caught in the past... Did he kill the victims?