Club Fight

Logan’s POV

I walked into the club knowing I was late. I know I told YN that I was going to be there on time, but something came up and now I am forty minutes late. But I sent her a message and she said that it was fine. That is how great of a girlfriend she is. She always seems to understand my situations.

The music was loud, or maybe it was just me. People were grinding on each other, I mean I would like to think that’s the reason why we have clubs. The lights flashed in different colors and people danced with people like there was no tomorrow.

Now where was she? Where could my lovely/understanding girlfriend be at? I looked all around me until I saw someone that looked like her. I decided to take my chances and go and see if that was her. The closer I got to her, I noticed that it was YN and there was some guy talking to her.

Okay Logan, It’s fine it could be one of her friends. Take it easy, it’s not like YN will ever cheat on you. She isn’t that type of girl, or is she?

I decided to observed the situation and in a way test whether YN will ever cheat on me. I know it’s stupid but at the moment I felt the need to just know that she will reject the guy and just say that she was taken. The more I watched them I noticed that they were leaning closer to each other laughing at something he had said.

I got jealous at the fact that they were getting too close to each other. That guy knew no boundaries. Doesn’t he know that she is taken? Unless she didn’t told him and it’s playing it as she is single? I took a couple of deep breathes before heading to where the two of them were sitting. I needed to calm down before I made my way because I don’t want to be the jealous boyfriend. I trust YN I repeat like 20 times before going. I know it seems like I don’t trust her, but I do. I just don’t trust the guys around her, if that makes sense.

I got there and went to the side of her where there was no one there.

“Hey babe” I said kissing her cheek

“Hey baby” She said returning the kiss, but only in the lips.

“I am so glad you are finally here! I thought you weren’t going to show up”

“You know I will do anything in my power to be here on time for you” I said.

“Oh Logan this is Victor. Victor this is my boyfriend Logan.”

“Nice to meet you” VIctor said.

I just nodded my head and ordered a drink. I kept YN’s hand and mine together I wasn’t about to let some idiot take her away from me.

“We can go somewhere else if you want” Victor said with a smirk.

Okay that did it. No one was going to take advantage of YN. Especially not in front of me, HER boyfriend.

“YN let’s go!” I said dragging her out of her seat.

“Logan what the fuck!” she said trying to get loose from my grip.

“We are leaving YN” I said more demanding than ever.

“You can leave, but I ain’t going nowhere with you” she said once we were outside and got loose from my grip.

“YN don’t be stubborn. We are leaving for gods sake!” I said.

“You are not my father to tell me what to do. Shit not even my father tells me what to do!” she said more furious than before.

“But I am your boyfriend! And we are leaving.” I said trying to get a hold of her wrist.

“You mean you were my boyfriend!” The moment she said that I felt my heart dropped.

Then she added “You are always late for our dates, you always get jealous when guys try to talk to me and you tend to get bossy when you are mad. I am done with you Logan. You don’t control me.” With that she went back inside the club.

I didn’t know what to do. I was mad, sad, and confused. How did we get to this point. I sat by the curb of the street.  My hands supporting my head. At this point I didn’t care about anything.

After a while of being alone outside. I decided to go back in the club and find YN. I love her more than anything and I am not going to end our relationship because of this stupid argument.

Once inside I looked around for her everywhere and I found her in a corner drinking. I moved closer to her. Once she noticed that I was standing right in front of her, she said “What do you want?”

I stood quiet for awhile and said “you” I take one step closer to her.

“Well you can’t have me.”

“YN can we please talk outside”

She looks around the club then nods. We head outside.

Once we were outside I said “I am such a jerk”

“Yes you are” she said. I could feel that she was hurt by my actions early that night.

“I love you YN and I can’t control myself when guys are around you. I am sorry.” I said looking at her and then at her shoes.

I felt her hand get a hold of mine. I look up at her and she smiles.

“YOU are an idiot, but you are my idiot”