-59-

Mark bounced his leg as he sat on the edge of Jackson's bed. He had been thinking a lot over what had happened in the past week.

We was told he was stable enough to handle his care, and discharged himself. Then met with Jaebum who he hadn't seen in 5 years, met his bubbly happy boyfriend and flew to Korea.

Met Jinyoung in Korea stayed with him while trying to adjust to the new life of being free so he wouldn't be going through the adjustments with Jackson before suddenly having to go to Jackson's asap ruining that plan.

Therefore, he was still going through some withdrawals. As much as he didn't like being in a hospital or help center he had grown use to the constant check ups, the premade meals, and the medicine that made him feel hungry so he could convince himself to eat.

He was accustomed to it, and he would never tell Jackson he had to cook for him 3 meals a day but Mark was struggling. He hasn't had to handle forcing himself to prepare food and then force himself to eat it too. It was exhausting and he was mentally going downhill slightly.

Jackson came in and saw the pained look on his boyfriends face and before he could say anything Mark sighed and tears rolled down his cheeks. He leaned back into the bed and stared at the ceiling in anger and Jackson froze.

He had seen Mark at his worst, seen him in his most violent panic attacks and seen him at his weakest but the Mark he saw right now was the scariest to the younger.

He could see the pain and worry but he couldn't see why it was there because Mark was holding it all in. He wasn't letting his emotions out and Jackson didn't know how to convince him to.

"Okay we're doing something." Jackson said and Mark bolted up wiping his tears.

"What?" He asked and Jackson sat across from him on a desk chair.

"Punch." He said holding a pillow up.

Mark looked at it confused and Jackson held it up more.

"I'm going to say things and after each thing you're going to punch this pillow." Jackson instructed and Mark nodded still confused.

"Jackson Wang."

A very weak tap.

"Being unemployed"

A slightly harder but still weak punch.

"Yugyeom"

Weak punch.

"Jaebum?"

Weak weak punch.

"Staying with me."

A slightly stronger punch but it was hesitant.

"Eating."

A stronger punch.

"No medicine."

Even stronger punch.

"Yourself."

A very strong punch that even through a pillow almost knocked the breath out of Jackson.

Jackson looked up and saw tears streaming down his face and smiled gently at him as he put the pillow down and opened his arms.

Mark dove into Jackson's arms his legs wrapped around the elders waist. Jackson shivered as Marks cold nose pressed into his neck and rubbed his back.

"It's okay Mark, this is a big adjustment it's going to take you time and that's okay." Jackson said and Mark squeezed the younger tightly.

"Don't give up on me." Mark whispered and Jackson pulled him back and held his face.

"Mark I'd never give up on you." Jackson said before gently pecking the elders lips.

"Promise?" Mark asked and Jackson smiled brushing away his tears.

"I promise." He said and held Mark close to him again.

"What's the hardest change for you?" Jackson asked after Marks breathing got more steady and he sighed.

"It's hard to convince myself to make food because I don't really want to eat it so it's even harder to think of something to cook." Mark said and Jackson smiled.

"Well, in the morning i make breakfast anyways so that's one meal that's taken care of yeah? Then I'm at work so I pack my own lunch so I can just make 2 and leave you one to eat and we can make dinner together or go out?" Jackson suggested and Mark smiled.

"You're too good to me." He said kissing the younger ones lips.

"No, I'm not good enough." Jackson corrected rubbing their noses together.

((IS THIS THE FIRST TIME THEYVE KISSED ON THE LIPS? MY MEMORY F))

((Also low key done the pillow thing with my friend-))

zigOH OH OH CHECK OUT FAKE LOVE BY CHERRY PLEASE ITS MARKSON AND ITS NEW SO NOT MANY CHAPTERS ARE OUT BUT ITS A INSTAGRAM BOOK AND SHES A WRITING GODSO-