Chapter One

Sasha's POV
"One...Two...Three!" I heard the ref yell and I let Becky go and got up holding my very hurting stomach. I feel a welcoming warmth wrap around me and see Bayley hugging me. She takes my hand and raises it.

"We won!" She says

"Your winners, Bayley and Sasha Banks!" The announcer says and then I hear my music play.

Me and Bayley head to our locker room to get clean.

"Hey lad good job out there" Becky says and then walks off before I can even reply.

"Guess she is in a rush?" I ask to Bayley whom shrugs and then gets a smirk.

"Or to meet up with Sami?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows.

I get what she means and scrunch my face. "Mature much Bails?" But we both end up laughing it off.

"Yay we have a flight today" Bayley says reminding me

"Oh my god no! I don't want to leave!" I whine

"Sash of course you don't we are in your home town!" I get confused

"Yeah that's why I don't want to leave! I don't want to go to that horrible place!" I said the last part on purpose. Which makes Bayley get a sad face which wasn't what I was going for.

"But it's my home town?" I feel bad and sit on her lap (since she is tying her shoes) and trap her in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry I was just kidding!" I say. I hear Bayley groan.

"I think it's time you let go" she whines and I barley realize how hard my hug on her was.

"But your the hugger" I say as I reluctantly pull away and get pulled right back into the hug but it's less crushing and more comforting, hmm almost like our bodies mold perfectly together?

"Your right I guess that means I can't let you go" Bayley says mischievously.

"Ugh! You ass put me down right now!" I say but get clearly ignored since she stands up with me still hanging on her. But now my legs are wrapped around her waist.

A/n: Yes there is going to be cussing and maybe other things 😏

"Hush hush child" She says and pats my back.

"Your only like two years older!"

"Still it's older, let's go hang out with the others since we still have a few hours till our flight?" She says but I wasn't really paying attention because I just realized that our faces where about a fingers length away. I think she noticed as well because she cleared her throat.

"Y-Yeah sure" I answer. She hands me both of our stuff while she holds me so I don't fall and walks out.

"Wow I guess you guys really are inseparable" Charlotte says

I mouth to the few people in the room 'help me' and that earns me a hit on the head by Bayley.

"Ow! Medic I think I have a concussion!" I yell out

Everyone laughs but they start laughing harder when a real medic comes in.

"She hit me!" I tell him while pointing at Bayley who held her hands up in defense. How did she not drop me? Then I realize my grip on her waist with my legs was strong.

The medic chuckles
"Bayley would never she's the hugger" he says then walks out.

"Okay well I'm heading to my hotel to pack for the flight" Natalya says earning a bunch of 'yeahs and me to's'