Chapter Ten

Sasha's POV

I woke up with my head pounding with a hangover. Note to self, never drink again. I get out of the bed slowly trying not to wake up Bayley. I smile at how cute she looks when she is asleep.

I walk to get some medicine and water from the kitchen while feeling nauseous with my head pounding.

"Wow you don't look so good" I hear Becky say from the kitchen table.

"Yeah that's usually what a shit load of alcohol does to you" I say making her laugh.

"Well then if you knew that why did you drink so much?" She questions

"You made me" I answered

"No I offered, there's a difference" Becky explains making me roll my eyes. She chuckled and handed me some medicine and water.

"Do you remember last night or are you that hungover?" Becky asks after I took the pills which worked like magic cause I felt way better. I thought about last night but nothing was coming up, then I remember.

Holy shit...
How did I forget the kisses! Me and Bayley kissed! Oh my god!

"Oh my god" I say with my head in my hands.

"What Sasha?" Becky asks making me look at her.

"You know how Bayley and I kind of disappeared for a little yesterday?" I tell her making her nod and motion for me to continue.

"Yeah and you guys said you were at the bathroom, even though I hardly believe that" Becky said mumbling the last part.

"Sowekissed" I say super fast making Becky look at me crazy.

"Lad, English please" Becky says in a laugh but I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"W-We, me and her, so, yeah, we kissed" I say stuttering badly Becky's mouth drops and she has a unreadable expression.

"You guys, you, no, wait...you kissed!" Becky stuttered like I did making me laugh.

I told her the whole story, how the guy walked up to me and Bayley came to save me from him. I didn't tell her about the second kiss though because I was still shocked over it. She kissed me, no one told her to she did it on her own. So does this mean she likes me?

"Well it seems that guy got her jealous" Becky said making me nod since Bayley was looking at him hatefully.

I opened my mouth to tell her about the second kiss but then closed it. Why did she kiss me? I couldn't get that question out of my head and it was really bugging me.

"Sash what is it?"Becky asks probably noticing I was in deep thought.

"Nothing" I lie

"Well it's something and it's not nice to lie ye know" She says

"We didn't just kiss once" I told her quietly and her face turned to shock.

"Did you guys..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"We had a little make out in the bathroom" I tell her and she nods.

"Did you guys, ye know,do it?" She asks

"Sex?" I ask making her nod.

"No, some lady walked in and we stopped. Honestly I think if she didn't walk in we would have went further, a lot further than just a kiss." I say to Becky truthfully.

"So Bayley does like you" Becky says confidently.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, I still don't know!" I say frustrated.