A Week in Rome - summary & copyright

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

Summary:

"What brings you to Rome?"

"A broken heart. You?"

"I have three months to live. And I've heard gelato is pretty good."

I traveled to Rome thinking I'd never be able to love again, only to find that home was in a whimsical boy who could speak to the wind.

I traveled to Rome because I needed change, only to find an entirely new world inside ethereal emerald eyes.

I traveled to Rome with a broken heart, only to leave it somewhere underneath a thunderstorm behind the Vatican.

This is the story of my trip to Rome-a trip that filled my life with colors I didn't know existed and songs that could only be heard by my heart.

All in a matter of seven days.

***

Inspired by too much daydreaming and completely imaginary events.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

photo credit: http://www.roomsuggestion.com/InterContinental-De-La-Ville-Rome

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

Copyright © 2017 xkalopsia

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the author.

For permission requests, contact the author (@xkalopsia)

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

Hello and thank you for clicking on my story!

This one is especially close to my heart, and I'm not sure I can explain why.

If you enjoy it, please vote and don't hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments!

Author's Note // Disclaimer:

The romance in this story is meant to be fleeting, so you don't have to point out the fact that it may not be realistic. Some things aren't meant to be. I'm including playlists with each chapter, so do listen for maximum feels!

I've never visited Rome and don't speak Italian, so everything I've written in this story is from either references or research. If I have made a mistake or if something needs to be changed, please politely let me know!

Thank you and happy reading!