Author's Note: Thank you

If you have made it this far, I'd like to thank you. Thank you for reading my story and for motivating me to keep writing. I hope that you were able to experience the same passion reading it as I did writing it. 

Also, if you enjoyed this story, be sure to check out the other stories in the series!

Book 2: A Week in Dublin
Book 3: A Week in Room 412
And more to come!

I left out many details about my characters. Though it's very uncharacteristic of me, I found that it suited this story well. Details about Amora's past relationship were left out, as well as of Max's sickness. Because it simply does not matter. The story is about the two of them. Nothing/no one else.

And I decided to leave the adventures after their week in Rome together up to you. Maybe they went to see the Seven Wonders. Or maybe they carried on their stay in Rome. But the thrill of the unknown is too good to ruin.

 I believe that there are many endings I could have written. Life doesn't always work out the way we want to. And although Amora is married and with someone else, she'll never forget Max. 

I hope that you enjoyed this short story and the characters that I've imagined. And if you read this note all the way through, thank you once again. It means the world.