💋Nine💋

Mi-Cha's POV
Both me and Sana went to the movies right after class.

"You go and buy the drinks and popcorn and I'll go and pay for the tickets"Sana said and I nodded and went to look for a short line up.

As I payed for the popcorn I saw Sana walking towards me then behind her I saw someone who I least expected to see.

"Well hello there Mrs. No name"he said as he saw me "Stalk much?"I said "I don't stalk"he said "Right. You follow"I said then I looked at Sana and she was confused.

"I'll meet you in a minute"I said and she nodded

"Are you following me now?"I asked "No"he said "You stole my first kiss, then you were asking for my name and now your following me. What else? My phone number?"I asked "Actaully yes"he said which confused me "Following me or my number"I asked again "Following you no but your number yes"he said and I laughed "Like that's gonna happen"I said while laughing and I walked away to meet up with Sana.

Jin's POV
What is with her walking away fron me?????

"Yah! Jin let's go. We are going to be late for the movies"Namjoon said "Coming"I said and walked towards him.

Mi-Cha's POV
"Yah! Tell me what happened between you both"Sana asked "Who? Him?"I asked "Yes him. Why did you get angry at him"Sana said "I have my reasons for it Sana"I said and we both went inside the movie.

During the movie I couldn't help process of how he asked for my number.

Why would he ask for my number anyways?

Jin's POV
After our movie was done I was looking for that girl who claimed to be pretty.

I should give her a nickname before I go and ask for her name.

How about....Pretty girl? I like it. Then I went to call someone because what's the point of me asking for her name when she doesn't want to give it to me.

"Hello"I said

"What do you want I'm trying to sleep"

"Okay Yoongi but as a the campus President can you see if you can give me the name of the new student"I asked

"Why? Is she your new 'toy'?"Yoongi asked and I swear I can feel him smirk on that other line

"I can feel you smirking. Go and find her name before I will burn your pillow"I said

"Fine"

Then he hung up. That was easy. Just then I felt my phone vibrate. How can he be that fast?

I opened the new text to see her name....

Choi Mi-Cha.....