💋Twenty-Six💋

Jin's POV
"I told you not to bring her Namjoon!!!"I yelled as I saw Namjoon and Sana enter my house "Well you need a girl to listen to you too since you didn't tell me to bring Mi-Cha or didn't say anything about her"Namjoon said then I remembered the picture. My eyes became watery and Sana saw.

"Namjoon ah...wasn't that a little too harsh??"Sana said "Harsh??"Namjoon said. Sana walked to him. "Mind telling me what happened?"Sana asked and I nodded.

We both went into my room. I took a Mi-Cha's journal out and showed it to Sana.

"Is that-"

"Yes...it is Mi-Cha's. She dropped it and I picked it up. I also...um...accidentally read some of the pages. "Really...?"Sana said and I nodded "But why are you like this?"Sana adked I turned to the page that showed Mi-Cha and a boy looking happy.

"Oh....let me guess...."

I looked at Sana to see what she is talking about "You like her"Sana said "Am I?"I asked "Yes....you like her...actaully change that...you love her. You're not jealous. You're just shocked and sad at the same time because the girl who you love will love you back...right"Sana said and I nodded.

"But the other thing about Mi-Cha is that....she never dated anyone"

Mi-Cha's POV
I don't know what to do. Both Sana and Namjoon were at Jin's place. Me...? Alone at my apartment.

I sighed. "Why can't I come?"I asked myself. Ahhh....forget it. I'm going to sleep.

~Next morning~

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Ahhh....what do you want?"I asked "Yah! Get your lazy butt up and get dressed. We are going on a trip"Sana said

(In our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky....little Einstein....lol. Okay back to what Sana was saying)

"Urgh...Why?????"I said "Just get dressed. I'm coming to your place"Sana said and hung up before I could say anything.