Chapter 12: Rehearsal and A Moment

Well it's been a few days since Andy kissed me at my front door before I went to work. I really enjoyed it, but he has been ignoring me since then. We haven't spoken at all and it kind of sucks because I would give anything to have another kiss with him honestly.

Today is the day that my mom and Brook have the rehearsal dinner and the rehearsal for everything else. 

I really hope that things go smoothly because I have to walk down the aisle with Andy. Maid of Honor and Best Man. Yay! 

I honestly think that I am crushing on Andy and I just met him not that long ago. In 2 weeks time the wedding will be taking place and I really don't know how this is going to go. If I can get through tonight then maybe it will be okay. I could talk to Andy about why he's been ignoring me.

"Athena! Are you ready? We need to get going soon." I hear my mom holler up the stairs. 

"I'm finishing up my make-up. Be down in a minute!" I holler back. 

"Hurry!." She says. I picked a strapless high low dress that has light and dark blue on it. I braided my long hair, and I did a blue and black winged eyeliner look for makeup. When I finish that I quickly slip on my silver heels and walk downstairs where everyone is waiting. 

Do I seriously take that long to get ready? I'm always the last one..Jeez I have got to get this under control. 

Andy puts his arm out for me, since I'm walking down the aisle with him. I link mine through his then we all step out the door. 

"You look great." I hear Jacquelle say. I smile.

"You look amazing too." I say. 

"Athena honey, you, Andy, Mikey, and Luna will be in your car. Is that alright?" My mom asks.

"Yeah mom, of course." I smile. I grab my keys from my purse then we all walk to my car. Andy sits in the back with Luna and Mikey sits up front with me for whatever reason. 

"Can I play music?" Mikey asks nicely.

"Of course. The aux cord is in the glove box." I say starting my car. He opens the glove box and pulls out the aux cord. He then proceeds to plug it in his phone and play some music. 

I pull out of the driveway following my mom and Brook to the venue. Mikey begins playing Do Re Mi by Blackbear. 

I begin singing along.

Do Re Mi Fa So La. 

If I could back to that day we met 
I'd probably just stay in bed.

I keep singing while I drive. After a few minutes we make it to the venue. We meet the others at the front where things begin. 

"Alright guys lets get this started. Since I am the planner I gotta orchestrate this. So Mom you stay here, Brooklyn come with me." I say. I take Brook to where the altar will be. 

"You stand here. I'll be back." I say. I go back to the group and place them in their lines and positions. 

"Mom you stay back here, because you will be walking with Grandpa and uncle Blair. Mikey Luna you stand here, Jacquelle and Harvey you're in front of them, Jack and Serenity you're here, Rye and Jenna here, Andy you and I will be in the front. So we will walk from back in this hallway. Brook is at the altar waiting so lets begin." I say. "Wait atleast 30 seconds before the next pair comes. Got it?" 

"Got it." They say. I nod and we begin.

I cue the music and we all walk down the aisle. "I'd like to speak with you later." Andy whispers to me as we are walking down the aisle. 

I nod my head in response as we reach our places. He steps behind Brook while I stand behind the spot where my mom will be. The others walk down the aisle perfectly.

The whole rehearsal goes perfectly, and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that these guys got this down on the first take.

"Well that took way less time than I expected. We have done everything that we needed to do here." I say.

"Good lets go." Brooklyn says grabbing my mom and running towards their car. I chuckle as I walk to my car. 

Andy is following suit while Mikey and Luna get in the suburban with my mom and the others. 

"Honey we will meet you guys there. Is that alright?" My mom asks.

"Yeah mom that's fine. Meet you there." I smile. They take off and I'm left alone with Andy. Before I can even say anything I'm pushed up against my jeep by Andy who's lips are now on mine.

"I really like you Athena and it's driving me insane how much I feel with you. I have never had a real relationship with anyone since high school and I think I want to see where things go." He says. 

"Andy you're my step-dad's best friend." I say.

"I don't care."