Chapter 22: Cover&Another Party

Brook's House above^^

When we arrive to the house, the girls get super excited. 

"Your dad has an amazing house." Alexa whispers to me. I chuckle.

"Yeah he sure does. He obviously doesn't live here anymore, but he keeps it just in case." I say getting out of the car. Brandon takes a tour of the house so that he can tell us where to sit. 

"Alright ladies, this has a similar layout like the other place we were at so I want you guys in the same positions." He says. We nod then go to our places. The others follow Brandon around while he gets Alexa first, then Jasmine, then Jade, then myself. After that he gets all of us. 

"You guys did it pretty similar to when we did back then." Rye says.

"There's not really many ways to do it uncle Rye." I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Okay, so I am going to take off so that I can edit the video. It should be up by tomorrow morning for everyone to see." Brandon says. We all nod and thank him.

"Hey you should invite your friend Aphrodite to the club later. We can all go out and celebrate our success on filming the cover." Jaden says. I nod.

"Sorry I can't make it. I actually have to work tonight sadly. I'm also super hungover from last night." 

"I thought you needed a distraction though. We will even attend with you if you want us to?" Jack suggests. I nod.

"Okay Uncle Jack that sounds good to me." I say. 

"She'll be there around 8." Dad says. The girls take off with Brandon, so I just sit here with my dad, and uncles. 

"I'm really sorry about Andy and Katherine babe. I know it sucks, but at least you weren't in love with him. That would have hurt a million times more." Mikey says grabbing my hand.

"I was in love with him, he just didn't know that. I fell so hard for him within two months because we constantly spent time together. We were planning his best friends wedding together, so we had so much bonding time, plus I stayed with him for a week and it was the best week of my life. I literally came clean to my whole family about us, then he did this shit to me. Why would he do that? Is it because he's scared, and hasn't dated anyone since high school? Did he feel like he needed to break my heart first, before I had a chance to break his? Not that I would, but you get the point. I don't want to lay down at night and think why I wasn't good enough for him." I say tears falling at this point. 

"I think that's part of it, but I also think that he wants certain things that you won't give him right now because you're not ready, and he doesn't trust himself." Rye says.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I am going to the fucking club tonight. I'm getting smashed again, and I am not coming home alone. That's final." I say sternly.

"That's one way to look at it, but sleeping with someone isn't going to make it better. I promise you this, Andy will eventually come around, maybe you should try dating or flirting with someone. Somebody that would happily fake it, to pretend that you two are happy, somebody like Harley for instance. He seemed like he was into Katherine, so it might work." Rye continues.

"What do you think dad?" I ask.

"If that's what you feel like you should do then sure." He says. I nod. Maybe I should just live my life like I don't give a shit about what Andy does. I am bound to get over him if I just pretend like he isn't around. 

A few hours later I find myself back at Aphro's getting my outfit picked by her. Everybody is still here hanging out, except for dad and my uncles. They are all getting ready. Andy's not getting ready obviously but he's still here. His whore went home though thank the Lord.

"You'll look amazing in this boo." Aphro says handing me a dress. I go to the bathroom and slip it on, not arguing with her because I will just lose anyways. Once I slip it on I feel ten times hotter for some reason. The dress is a pinkish color, and has sequins on the front, with the back partially cut out.

I step out of the bathroom, and she hands me a pair of white platform pumps with a strap that has gold chains on them. I slip them on, then let her do my hair and makeup. When I'm ready to go I step downstairs. 

"Come out here honey and show us how amazing you look!" I hear my mom holler. I chuckle, but go out to the back yard where everyone is chilling and swimming. 

"You look amazing," Dad says. 

"Thanks dad." I say. I look across the pool where Andy's eyes are glued to me. He bites his lip. I smirk at him then ask dad if he's ready. 

"Yeah. Let me use the Loo real quick." He says stepping inside. I turn around to walk inside, making sure to sway my hips a little extra because I know Andy is staring at me still. You could say I'm full of myself, but I'm just trying to get a point across, that Andy is an idiot for doing what he did, and he will live to regret it. 

I will haunt him in his dreams, and I will become his worst nightmare, and the mistake he can't live without. That's a promise. Dad steps out of the loo, goes back to kiss mom then we leave. We are meeting the others at the club. I'm really excited to just be happy. 

As soon as we arrive, all of us are drinking wildly and just having fun. When I down my 5th shot someone comes up to me. 

"Hey, would you like to dance with me?" I hear Jack ask. 

"Are you sure? I mean you're with someone and I don't want to cause trouble if she finds out." 

"I'm single love. I'm not trying to bang you, just dance and have a good time. We both deserve it." He says. I nod and take his outstretched hand while he leads me to the dance floor.

I am pulled against his chest as his face buries itself in my neck, and his hands find my hips guiding me to dance with him. After a few dances we drink more and the rest of the night becomes fuzzy.