Chapter 10

General P.O.V

All of Fairy Tail was in the woods outside of Magnolia, saying fair well to their new friends. The two pink haired dragon slayers fist bumped while grinning toothily at each other. The celestial mages were finishing up a discussion about their novels. The red eyes dragon slayers were glaring at each other while standing by their respective script mage. Said mages were discussing books. The armored mages were trading cakes recipes and the ice mages stoop silent and shirtless while a water Mage held their clothes. The lightning dragons were standing quietly back.

"It's about time I think." The master said. There were last good byes and hugs. "Do you think we'll see each other again?" Jove asked. Levi smiled. "Well we have to destroy the lacrima, but who knows. We are Fairy Tail after all, I'm sure we'll find a way." he grinned. He walked to the large lacrima and activated it. The now familiar pillar if light shot from the sky. "Take care minna!" Wendy shouted, smiling as she held back tears. She lept into the light,followed by Juvia then Grey.

"Keep him out of trouble!" Levy yelled towards the female iron dragon. She grinned. "Don't ask for the impossible!" "Make your move mini me!" Levi shouted, winking. Levy blushed before pulling Gajeel through the light with her. "Protect the guild Titan!" Erza yelled. "You too Titania!" they smiled before Erza vanished. Soon Natsu and Lucy were the only ones left. Natsu turned and grinned before lifting his hand in the air. The guild smiled and mirrored him.

"Even if we can't see you, even if we've gone far far away. We will always be looking out for you!" He shouted.

"AYE SIR!" the guild shouted. He grinned before taking Lucy's hand and leaping into the light. Once they were gone Levi turned to Gajeel. "Would you?" she smiled, even if a little sadly. Her iron pillar smashed through the lacrima and the light vanished.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her. "We will see them again someday."

END

{Thank you for sticking with it minna! I don't know if I will do another after this one, I don't have any ideas. Maybe in the future}