Hospital

Night of the Accident 

"I say Five Guys!" Ella smiles from the passenger side of her brothers car, Jack  moans in response. Ella rolls her eyes and huffs.

"Nandos" Jack says.

"We always get that" Ella rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Every Fucking time "

Jack turns to Ella with wide eyes due to the profanity and but she just shakes her head.

"Ill tell mom" Jack warns.

"Im almost fifthteen" Ella complains. "You have said and done way worse!"

Jack starts ti lecture her as the car pulles onto the main road and Ella stares out the window groaning hoping that the lecture Jack is saying will end soon. Suddenly she sees a large truck pulling up beside the car.

"Hes kinda swerving" Ella mumbles to herself not thinking much of it.

Jack continues to give her a lecture whilst Ella relizes the truck driver is not paying any attention, her breathing hitches as she goes wide eyed.

"Erm...Jack" Ella says trying to get her brothers attention.

"Will you just stop complaining!" Jack shouts back at Ella completely ignoring what she had to say, thats when Ella notices the truck swerving toards them.

"GO LEFT!"

Before Jack could acknowledge what Ella was saying the truck crashed into their car with full force sending it into another lane. 

The car tips over on the road, the sound of screaching wheels, glass shattering and metal crushing heard and In that moment the world stopped.

In the car Jack was the first to open his eyes since the truck hit the passenger side the impact was less on Jack's side.

"E-Ella" He turns to his little sister almost fainting at what he sees. Ella's unconscious and her face is covered in fresh cuts, blood and he cant see her breathing.

"Oh my god" Jack cries seeing the state of Ella.

Hundreds of ambulances arrive at the scene, paramedics runing to tons of different vehicles. One finnaly makes it over to the Maynards vehicle, pulling Jack out of the flipped over car.

Ella's  unconsciousnes body is immediately pulled onto a stretcher and emergency CPR is preformed, almost immediately they rush her to the hospital as Jack watches his sister nearly die right in front of him.

"My little sister?" Jack breaths heavily, on the edge of passing out from the sight of the road.

"She's going to be ok" the paramedic smiles sympathetically, which is most certainly a lie.

They all rushed in the hospital, family's and friends rung, Ella's broken body taken into immediate surgery. Jack suffers from a broken wrist, whiplash and a few cuts a bruises he was discharged 2 hours after the accident. Ella on the other hand was not as lucky she was taken into intenseive care she suffers from a dislocated shoulder and elbow, a few broken fingers, whiplash, concussion and hundreds of cuts and bruises, luckily only one black eye and cut on her cheekbone.

"E-E-Ella...is she ok?" Anna says softly and hopefully at her mom, her moms eyes filled with pain and sorrow from seeing her children so broken.

"She will be ok sweetheart" She reassures her daughter whos sitting in a chair looking at Ella's empty hospital bed.

On the other side of the room however Jack's eyes full of tears as his dad comforts him.

"I-Is she dead?" Conor cries meeting his dads eyes.