Here at Penelope's Party

Like always, I arrived at Penelope's get together about two hours before anyone else did. I helped her pick out what to wear, helped her with her make up, put signs up saying 'do not enter' or 'bathroom'.
The next guests to arrive was the rest of her entourage. They all praise her for how gorgeous she looks and how beautiful her house is. They suck up to her like leaches on a vein. I try my best to please Penelope, but I could never kiss up to her the way the rest do.

A short time after the girls, the freshmen who have never been to a party show up, not knowing that you NEVER should show up to a party on time. Then you have the jocks with the kegs, the older siblings who bring beer, and then after that they all just kind of blend together.

Reality is always a bit alterd at parties. Clicks that never even get near each other intertwine and it makes for a silly mess. Jocks making out with the Emos. Emos playing a drinking game with the cheerleaders. Chearleaders having thimb wars with the AP class students. It's a circus. But it's amazing.

I've had three guys hand me drinks, two girls offer, and one guy throw up his drink on my shoes. And it's not even midnight

After lots of convincing, and pleading for Penelope to let me borrow a pair of white heals, she finally gave in. I was so thankfull to use them, I promised  her  I would return the favor, the way that she looked at me, told me she  was going to take advantage of that offer.
I was not even close to drunk yet and it upset me a bit, normally I would drown whatever the boys gave me, or eagerly agree to offers from anybody, but I've only drank one and a half Solo cups of some crappy beer that Frank Andrews brought.

I made my way back into the kitchen and found it almost empty. It makes sense, one keg by the pool the other by the garden, no one was going to be inside, hanging out by the pots and pans.
Except for me I guess.

I considered going home, Penelope wasn't going to speak to or even look at me because I borrowed her shoes, and I really don't want to be with the rest of my chearleading squad. So instead I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl, hopped up on the counter, and started eating it.

"When you said party, I thought you meant there was going to be beer and hot girls, not you sitting alone eating a banana."

I looked up from my dangling legs and saw FP leaning against the door frame. He was smiling that boyish smile and my heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I thought that too."

A scream erupted outside, and we both jumped. From the chaos that came after I'm assuming that someone pushed someone else into the pool.

"Penelope has a pool?" FP chimes. His voice was full of curiosity but his body spoke a language I didn't understand. It was slightly hunched over, it was muscular but not thick. If FP wore blank expressions you would never be able to know what he was thinking or feeling.

"Let's go swimming." He chuckles.

I took another bite of my banana thinking he was joking, but when he grabbed my wrist pulled me off the counter and pulled me into the back yard, that's when I knew he wasn't joking.

I was choking on some of my fruit because of how strong he pulled me out.

"No." I manage to choke out, and pull my wrist out of his hand.

"Why not?" He purrs, watching me still chew my food.

"I'm not nearly drunk enough" I say trying to walk away from him.

FP jogs infront of me snatches a vodka bottle from some kids hand and holds it out to me. "If being sober is your excuse for being boring, then we can fix that."