Dance Practice

*Gabbys POV*

Today, I have my first dance practice with the boys. Also, we're recording a new song as well. (The song will be 'Fake Love')

Tae: ready?
Gabby: yea

We go to a recording studio and the boys start working. Then it was my turn. I get to do the vocals and I'm really scared I'm gonna mess up.

Tae: you got this
Gabby: thanks

I looked at Jungkook, he was staring at me. I smiled. He smiled too. I went in and started singing.
After, we started working on the dance.

Tae: okay Gabby do this, this, and this
JK: and then do this and this

I did it and everyone clapped.

Gabby: thank you, thank you

I laugh.

JK: hey Gabby, umm could we talk in private
Gabby: yea sure

We walked out of the room and I looked at Jungkook. It felt like he was gonna ask a very important question that our friendship might change.

JK: umm I, i like you a lot. Ever since I met you, saw you, I liked you. Your sweet, talented, and amazingly beautiful.
Gabby: I like Jungkook and honestly I have for some time now. It's been one month since I've came to Korea and my feelings for you are growing stronger.
JK: will you go on a date with me?
Gabby: of course

We hugged. Slowly getting out of our hug, I looked at him, his beautiful eyes, his smile, I went in for a kiss. He did too and it was magical.

I didn't realize that Taehyung was right there.

Gabby: Tae. Hi
Tae: so I guess he told you
Gabby: what?
RM: we all knew
Gabby: I'm so confused right now but okay

We laugh together. Man, I can't wait for Jungkook and I's date.