The Beach

*Gabby's POV*

I woke up in Taehyung's arms. He was looking at me.

Tae: you feeling better?
Gabby: I just miss him
Tae: I know

He kisses my forehead.

Tae: it's okay. you'll see him again one day
Gabby: thank you Tae

Tae: you still want to go to the beach?
Gabby: sure. what time is it?
Tae: 1:00pm
Gabby: okay where are the boys?
Tae: well Jungkook is making something for you and the rest are buying stuff to make sandwiches.
Gabby: okay
Tae: come on let's get your stuff together

We put my stuff in a bag and I changed into jean shorts and I needed a shirt. I decided to take Jungkook's so I headed to his room.

I saw him making something. His eyes red.

Jungkook: babe.

He hugs me.

Jungkook: i'm sorry and i love you
Gabby: i love you too. can i borrow one of your shirts?
Jungkook: of course

He grabbed his black shirt in his drawer. I went back to my room and put it on. I put on my black converse and put my stuff at the door. I went back to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook: would you like to go with me to dance practice tomorrow?
Gabby: duh.
Jungkook: oh right. sorry i totally forgot
Gabby: it's okay

We cuddled until 1:50pm. The boys came back and we went to the beach.

Jungkook chased me to the water and picked me up. He twirled me and we laughed together. He put me down and kissed me. The boys laughed and 'aww' and that's when Jungkook and I chased them. I chased Yoongi and Taehyung. They both picked me up and they dunked me in. Jungkook chased Jimin and J-Hope. Jin and Namjoon made us, sandwiches.

After spending hours at the beach, we headed home. Jimin and Tae were showing me pictures of Jungkook and I. Him and I kissing, hugging, cuddling, and him twirling me.

Once we got home, I showered and went to the table where we ate our dinner. It was delicious. I went to dream land after that.