Chapter 2- Misinformation

~Open P.O.V.~
"Steady." Suigetsu said as the ninja-Ashin- stumbled foreword. He grabbed the back fo his cloak the ninja was currently wearing and yanked it up a bit.
"Th-tha-thanks." Ashin slowly managed out after regaining her composure.
"He speaks!" Suigetsu blurted out with a wide, sharky grin.
Ashin blushes and looked down at herself. 'He thinks I'm a boy..?'
"I'm Suigetsu, by the way." He smiled wide in front of the girls face.
"A-Ash." She offered and attempted a lopsided, confused smile at the young man standing in front of her. She was trying to scope him and this Sasuke character out, but the brightness of the desert wasn't helping her newly-adjusting eyes.
  "Well soon be stopping for the night. There's an oasis 10 kilometers north from here." Sasuke stated and raised his hand to point straight ahead of him at what looked just like endless sand.
  Suigetsu and Ashin both sweat dropped.
  "That's not exactly 'close'." Ash murmured and cast her eyes to the ground.
  "Like I said, Sasuke's reality isn't exactly what I'd call reality." He said nudging the young woman with his elbow and raising a brow.
  "You can say that again." Ash smiled up at him and offered a little giggle, which made Suigetsu smirk back at her.
  The three ninja walked on, and on, and on, and on, and on, until something could faintly be seen ahead of them. Trees began spreading out the closer they got. More and more features appeared, and the trees kept coming.
  "Sasuke I'm no genius or anything but that looks more like a forest than an oasis." Suigetsu states and threw his hands up above his head. Sasuke nodded.
  "Well rest further in, once we find a stream." The raven said and kept on trudging, his feet crossing the threshold of green that broke away from the hot sand.
  Soon enough they came across a large stream.
  "Well camp here for tonight." Sasuke said and began taking off his katana. Suigetsu smiled widely and took his executioners blade off his back and stabbed it into the dirt.
  "What a relief! Believe it or not Sasuke this baby gets heavy after a while!" Suigetsu smiled patting the handle-end of his sword.
  "Believe it or not..." Sasuke murmured and shook his head at his teammate. Sasuke looked at Ash and walked up to her.
  "You can wash in the river, and I've prepared some clothes for you." He said and handed her a bundle of clothes and shoes all tied up with a string.
  "Thank you." Ash complied and took the clothes from him.
~Ash's P.O.V.~
  After I took the clothes I began walking up the river. I didn't feel comfortable bathing myself in front of two men, understandably. I walked up in the direction of where the water was flowing from. Five minutes later, I was taking in the sight of an enormous waterfall.
  "Woah," I mumbled. It'd been so long since I'd seen anything outside of that cold, hurried room what I'd forgotten what the world looked like.
  I looked around to make sure no one was around and I tossed the cloak off. I later the clothes on the ground far enough up from the water so they'd stay dry. I tentatively walked to the edge of the stream and dipped my foot in. It was cold, but it was a good cold. I hadn't felt water in a long time. I kneeled down and I slid my body into the water. I let the cold engulf me. I looked down and I dunked myself under. From under the water I opened my eyes and looked around. I looked up and let some breath out of my lungs and watched the bubbles rise to the surface. It was so mesmerizing I nearly forgot to come up for air. My head broke the surface and I looked down to see the blood slowly washing off my body. My hair, however, was a different story. I looked at the waterfall and swam over.
  I popped my head up behind the waterfall. I tentatively ducked my head under and began to wash out the blood.
-Suigetsu's P.O.V.~
  "Man, he's a character, huh, Sasuke?" I said as Ash walked off.
  "Yeah HE is." Sasuke rolled his eyes. What was his problem all of a sudden?
  "Whatever, Uchiha. I'm going for a walk." I deadpanned and three my arms above my head.
  I suddenly had an idea. I'm going to follow this new teammate of ours to see just what he's doing. I turned around and started walking in the direction Ash went.
  Once I got to the river, I saw a lot of blood washing downstream, so I followed it. I stayed in the tree line to avoid being spotted right away. Ash was under the waterfall washing himself.
  'Maybe I should take a dip myself.' I grinned and slinked my way into the water, melding with it to get a look at things. I reformed myself behind Ash, who seemed to be very preoccupied with rinsing his hair. I tapped him on the shoulder.
  "AHH!" He screamed and spun around. The scream was pretty feminine, if I do say so myself, but the sight in front of me was too much to handle.
  "Y-you're not a... b-b-boy?" My face started heating up as I took in the sight in front of me, of the young woman gawking at me, completely naked.
  "I-I-I.." She stammered and started to tear up. I didn't know what else to do, but I felt drawn to her. I looked her in the eyes and softened my features.
  "Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry." I said and I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her close. She was shaking ever so slightly in my grasp. I started backing her up under the water. "Lemme help you." I murmured and began running my hands through her hair under the water. The blood was running out to reveal stark, white hair that fell just above her shoulders. I looked at her gray orbs and smiled.
  "So you're not a redhead, huh?" I smiled lightly looking into her eyes.
  "No," she said looking back into my eyes.
  We stood like that for a moment.
  "Thank you." She smiled up at me. Man, what I'd do to see that smile again. That smile was just for me, and I had the yearning feeling to keep it for myself forever. I stepped under the water with her and wrapped my arms around her once more. I squeezed her tightly and let my chin rest on her shoulder.
  "Yeah." Was all I said back.