Chapter 3- Feeling Things

~Suigetsu's P.O.V.~
  'Yeah? Out of everything I could say I say yeah??' I was pissed at myself. I said yeah then I looked at her and started to get embarrassed so I literally just melted away. I watched her stand there and she looked so rejected. I felt so bad watching her slowly walk to the bank and pull herself out of the water. I watched her get dressed and start to pull her shoes on. She put her elbows on her knees and ran her little hands through her hair and sighed. I watched her get up and walk away, back to Sasuke and the camp.
  'Ash-chan,' I frowned and started pulling myself out of the water and I sulked my way back to camp.
~Ash P.O.V.~
  Rejected. He rejected me. He has me in the palm of his hand and still didn't want me. I can't get the thought of him out of my head, though. That glistening white hair, those sharp teeth, the curves and edges of his face. I remember his soft smile in my head as he pulled me into him and I felt myself blush. He was a beautiful thing, I'll admit.
  I looked at the clothes Sasuke had given me: green cargo pants, brown shoes, a black around-the-neck cropped top that exposed my midriff. There were gloves too, which I just shoved into one of the many pockets in the pants.
  Sasuke was tending to a fire and cooking what looked like fish over it.
  "Thank you for the clothes." I said to him.
  "You're welcome. Now can you go collect some wood for the fire tonight?" He asked and I smiled and nodded in return. I looked down at my feet and grinned, then kept up into the trees, dashing from branch to branch with a devilish grin on my face. I'd forgotten what it was like to run, to see the world. If anything came out of this "team" it's that I'd gotten my freedom back.
  I'd loaded up on small logs and branches when I heard some leaves ruffle rather loudly. I spun around and was pushed up against a tree. This scared me & caused me to drop all the wood I'd been carrying. I went to scream when a hand came over my mouth. The hand belonged to Suigetsu. He removed the hand from my mouth and slid it around to my cheek and grinned. The next thing I knew I felt a hot mouth pressing against my own. I opened my eyes wide but soon closed them and began to kiss the sharp-toothed boy back. I could feel his teeth nibble at my lip and I slowly opened my mouth to him. He slowly started circling his tongue around my mouth and I could feel him running his other hand to my hip, moving it up and down and all around with the kiss. I pressed my hands against his chest and slowly slid them up around his neck, to which I heard him groan a little. His hips were pressing against mine and grinding ever-so-slightly. Suigetsu pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine and panted.
  "You're something, A-chan." He smiled at me showing his sharp sharky teeth. I grinned.
  "And you're a good kisser." I said and pressed my mouth to his again. He pressed his lips hard into mine and pulled away. He grinned and pecked me on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me away from the tree.
"I didn't mean to seem like I was rejecting you." Suigetsu said looking at the ground between us.
"Yeah, that's what it kinda felt like.." I said gazing down too. I dropped my arms down from around him. I felt his forehead press against mine.
  "A-Chan, I hope you're not mad at me." He spoke softly, bringing his right hand up to stoke my cheek with the pad of his thumb.
  "It's okay, I'll live." I glanced up and give him the tiniest of smiles, because in this moment I felt tiny inside. I was standing in the middle of the woods talking about my personal feelings to a stranger who I'd just spent the past 5 minutes making out with, that I'd only met this morning. Everything I'd ever known had been thrown upside down and turned inside out.
  I must've started frowning, because Suigetsu grabbed both my cheeks in his hands and spoke.
  "Ashin, you're too pretty to be upset." He frowned. "I'm gonna have to fix that." He leaned down and kissed me gently. He wasn't dominating or possessive like I expected, but he was being slow and careful, like I was a piece of broken glass that could shatter at any second. I pulled away and looked into his confusing purple eyes.
  "I should head back with the wood." I said.
  "I'll get the wood. You can just keep me company on the way back." He grinned and started picking everything up. He looked like a buffoon carrying all that wood by himself, but it sure made me laugh and he seemed to love that. He'd look at me laughing at him and grin like an idiot. It was fitting for him.
  "Hey Ash, you can stay in my tent if you want. I know you might not want to, but it's me or Sasuke and Sasuke isn't very talkative.." Suigetsu trailed off as he spoke to me.
  "I'm not too sure.." I replied, not really knowing what his intention were behind the comment. My mind kept flying to the thought of his bare chest and shoulders at the waterfall.
  I couldn't get the thought of his offer out of my mind. We'd been back at camp, to which we found Sasuke missing. We took it upon ourselves to build a fire, to which he hadn't lit as to having no matches and neither of us being able to use fire jutsus. I payed back on the grass in the opening. There were no stars in the sky tonight. My thoughts flew to his offer again. Was he implying he wanted to sleep with me, a total stranger? I really wasn't that pretty for him to be intrigued enough by me to want to seriously sleep with me. Maybe he was just being nice? Or did Sasuke tell him he had to because he wanted to be alone? Did Sasuke dislike me so much he set Suigetsu up to this whole thing so he could eventually get rid of me?
  Before I knew it, it didn't matter if I excepted the offer. I could feel myself dozing off, and I accepted sleep with open arms.