Chapter 1 The beginning

Years and years ago before your entire family was born, 5 kids romed the world. The oldest was only 9 years old. The youngest were twins and were only 6 years old! As you can see, they were quite young but they still were the boss. In 2015, a man was almost swallowed by a man eating lion but those 5 kids killed the lion, and saved his life! What I'm trying to say is, they were very powerfull. The twins were called Sam and Sophia, the 7 year old was called Tommy, the 8 year old was James and the 9 year old was called Lola.

3 months later...........
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birhday to you, Happy birthday to Sam and Sophia, Happy birthday to you!" The group clapped as the twins blew out the candles. "Sophia, were 7!" Sam cheered.
"I know, I know, I know, I know!" Yelled Sophia happily!
"Your catching up with me!" Tommy said sadly.
"Thats not possible," Said James
"YES!" Tommy said in his head. The twins sat on the floor next to all their presents. They did rock paper scissors to see who was opening their present first. Sophia threw a rock and Sam threw a paper. "Paper beats rock, I go first!" Sam dived into her presents and started with a small box. It said on the tag this one was from James. She unwrapped it and found some pearl earings in a gold box."I love them, thank you so much!" Suddenly a huge boulder came rushing down from the sky and crashed ontop of them and they were stuck! Are they ok? Find out in chapter 2.