Locked in a room!?!?

No ones pov:

Keith looks at the ground and grumbled about how the cuffs are hurting. After a few minutes a note slides under the door. It read
Dear Keith and Lance!

   We dicided that when y'all are in the room the cuffs can come off but out of the room they stay on.
                                  Sincirly Shiro,Hunk and Pidge.
Ps: Y'all can use the cuffs for other stuff *wenk wonk* (An Pidge why would you write that? What it's the truth and you know it you ship Keith and Lance more then me you have pics of them in your rooom. Shu shu Pidge no one needs to know that I'm a BL fan.)
Pidge went into the room uncuffed them and took the cuffs and the key with her. "Finally I can fell my hand." Keith said. Lance got up and said " I'm taking a bath don't come into the bathroom I'm locking the door. " Lance kept looking at the floor as he went to the bathroom.

(Warning Self hurt skip if you want. Don't want to trigger are hurt anyone.)
Lances pov:
I went into the bathroom turned the sink water on and took my jacket off opened my cabinet and grabbed the knife Keith was looking for. I picked it up and sliced my arms two on each arm. One immature. Two ugly. Three I'm nothing to them. Four I can't do anything right. I washed the knife off bandaged my arms took a shower bandaged my arms again and hid the knife better then it already was hid.
(Ok it's done)
I walked out of the bathroom and went and sat on my bed. Keith went to take a shower and I started to thank of home. I miss my family. I miss the rain. I miss earth alot. I was never meant to come here I should have stayed Voltron would have been better off with out me. They never really need me. I cause trouble for everyone. They always look mad at me. They take up for Keith on everything like I'm not important to them. Lance kept thanking stuff then finally he heard the shower turn off so he stoped crying wiped his years and layed on the bed with a book. I looked up and seen Keith looking like this

He looked so cute but I wasn't gonna say that out load

He looked so cute but I wasn't gonna say that out load. I laid down again and started to read. Keith sat on the bed and started to read and play on his phone. (Lance: Really your gonna make me stair at the mullet he isn't even cute with no shirt on. Me: Yea you say that but you drulling. Lance: Am not. Me: Are too. Lance: Am not. Me: Are too. Lance: Am no.... Pidge: Will you to shut up and Lance you where drulling and Shay stop picking on Lance. Me: I'm the author and y'all need to stop breaking the fourth wall that's what Tamaki does. Lance and Pidge: And you need to stop talking about other Animes.) Lance sighed when he finished his book. "Aw he got the girl and they had kids that's so sweet." Lance said alpud. " What? " Keith asked. "I was just talking out load about the book I'm reading." Lance said as he got up put his book on a shelf and got a new book. " are you reading Romance books? " Keith asked. Lance ignored him and kept reading.
(Time skip)

No one's pov
Pidge opened the door and said "Training time come on." She hand cuffed them together while Lance winked and writes his teeth. Pidge looked at him and said "are you okay." " Yea Pidge better then ever. " Pidge smiled and said "okay." They all walked to the training room. Once they got there Shiro said "Y'all keep the cuffs on because it will help Yao relie on your team mate and each other more when in need of help." Lance looked at the ground. They all started traning but when Lance seen that one of the robots where about to hit Keith he turned and hit the robot but got Keith to. Shiro ran over after Keith said "You need to watch what your doing man whore." ( A/N I'm sorry if you don't like that word it just the word my cousin called Lance once and it popped in my head. Sorry again. Keith: You say Sorry to much. Me: I'm not bothering with you today I have stuff to do. Keith: Like what go read more books about America from Hitalia and how you ship him with almost everyone. Me: Well duh and I don't ship him with everyone just some of them.I also haven't had a good day so. Keith: Who do you ship him with huh? Me: Just England, Russia, Denmark, Prussia, Germany, The Italy brothers, China, Japan, France, Spain, Belurus, Norway sometimes and that's it I thank. Keith: See you ship him with everyone. Me: No I don't just half of the people. Keith: You ship him with a lot of people. Now I'm scared of who all you ship me with. Me: Oh you. Just Lance and Shiro most the times it's all three of yall. Keith: I should be shipped with everyone. Me: That's my opinion. Your not welcomed to change it. Keith: shipping Freak. Me:Mean jer... Keith: Don't finish that sentence. Me: Are what . Keith and me start fighting. Shiro walls in and sees us. Shiro: Stop fighting are y'all will be punished. Me and Keith: Quiznak you scared us. Oliver appears out of no where. Oliver: Swear Jar. Me: You can't make me Oliver. So Quiznak you all! Keith: Yea what she said Quiznak you all! Allen appears with the other part of the FACE family. Allen: Come on Shay I'll pay for you since you payed for me last time. Me: Thanks let's go play some baseball then I want to play some Hockey and bake and many more. Me and the 2ps with Keith and Lance all disappeared.)
Shiro looked at Lance and said "You do need to watch what you are doing." Lance looked down and mumbled okay. Pidge walked Lance and Keith back to Lances room.