A little explanation

Hello guysss!

Thankyou for reading the book!

If you like the book, please share and vote >○<

Feel free to comment anything and tell me who do you think was the killer at first.

And here are some explanations :

• In the previous chapter, I told you to reread their profiles. Taehyung and Hoseok worked in a theater so that means they can act. That is why I made both of them the only survivors after Namjoon's disappearance. I wanted to make you guys got mixed up because both of them can act.
And do you think Hoseok's crying and shouting is just too much? He was clearly trying to show the others that he was very weak and afraid so they won't suspect him.

• In the second clue I gave you, it didn't really mean show/tell the truth because ofc the killer won't tell the truth, but I'm referring to the killer's acting.

• In the last round, the third person's POV said that the map was different. Yes, the map is changed into Hoseok's house. The others didn't know anything because they have never been to his house.

• The game was made by Hoseok a.k.a the unknown killer in the game so he can read others' private chatrooms. He didn't need to approach and kill the other characters in the game because he can just click a button and that character will die.

• The lights were turned off so it would be easier for him to kill the victims and created fake tears (Fake Love in Tear album :) ).

And that's all I remember.. so if you still have something to ask, feel free to dm me or ask in the comment section. If you didn't mind, i will write your question along with your @

And don't forget to also read, share, and vote for Killer || BTS Fanfiction

Bye bye

ChimBerryJams