Charming and Awkward

James slid his hand to the nape of my neck, holding me steady against his lips. His other hand stayed on my waist. "I thought you couldn't handle me," He muttered against my lips, reconnecting them without missing a second.
      I smiled against his kiss. "I have two hands."

* * * * * *

 Charming James Roedan is making his way in the world on his own. He's twenty, in his second year of school, and landed a job with his Dad. James is very indifferent towards his dad and everything he stands for. James's job is being in charge of the new interns for the Roedan Advertising Company. James thought it would be three months of hell, It's not what he expected. 

 Awkward Violet Bowen stumbles into James's life - literally - and makes it something he never thought possible. Violet's an eighteen year-old senior with too much on her shoulders. Her dad's been AWOL for six years, her mother has been pushing herself through three jobs to support the family, and has three brothers that are everything to her. 

 Things in Violet's life start going much crazier than she can handle and James is there to offer her a hand. She hesitates, but takes it anyway. What she didn't know is that James never planned on letting go.

STATUS: Completed

OWNER:Jenleighna