ENAMOURED ✔

|| Sequel of ENTWINED | completed ||

❝You'll get through this, Montgomery. We will be there for you," said Adrian, sounded like a responsible adult, something I'd always doubted he could ever be. Then I realized that he'd matured.

I slid my gaze to Vlad who was crouching in front of me. "Don't worry, love. You're strong. I know you can do this." His eyes showed how much he truly meant it. "Tell our child how much I love him. If he's a boy, tell him to be a gentleman, to always treat girls right. But if he's a girl, tell her that boys don't have cooties."

"I think it's better to tell her that they do."

"Well, I trust you." Vlad smiled. "I'll agree and second whatever you tell her."

* * *

It's down to two handsome men. One who owns her body and the other one owns her heart. Camila Stavros finds herself torn in between these two as she finds her heart draw closer to Vladimir yet her body melts in Adrian's arms. One breaks her heart and the other one promises to cherish her forever. So who will she choose? 

 With her being the only Stavros left, she needs to be wise in making her choices. The old faction that threatens to erase all Stavros is on the move and they're going after her. Love or life? Which one is more important? Loving someone or saving your life? 

 When the gods start to meddle with the life of humans, will she let them or will she try to stop them? 

 This isn't just a book about finding love, it's about finding who you are and stay true to yourself.

Greek gods/goddesses in the story:
      Hades, Persephone, Hera, Zeus, Poseidon, Hestia, Athena, and Ares.

STATUS: Completed

OWNER:agatharoza