" WHY IT HURTS SO? "

Darkness, enriched in the doom of souvenirs, the sunlight nowhere had a chance to rule, fervour of rage and hatred pierced the meticulous silence of his soul. A canvas was there, with hues of black and red, breathe elapsed the time, tears of sweat greased his face.

Could you believe I fell for you the moment you took my soul away by your eyes, the glimpse of your smile shook me to heaven and back, the most enthralling beauTy, she was. Who made him fall hard for her each passing moment.

His hands shivered under the portrait, his eyes brimmed with cascade of tears, years passed, still she haunts him. As if a phantom, she held him in her prolonged captive, deep inside the heart, caged in her soul, endured in her memories. His breathe got long, and he shouted on the top of his voice, A N I K A A.
With that, a hysterical cry, passive emotions, sounds of things warring, with him fell down with a smile...

In an other world, broken pieces of mirrors all over the floor, reflecting her soul; once was broken, now inch by inch cut her veins. A girl mused around the room, hearing a voice recording. It sounded repeatedly, 'I really Love you', tears ran down her cheeks and her lips had a smile. Her eyes swollen, as if lost the zeal to see the world, lost sleep and sober for ages. Her lips were parched, aching for his ones to touch. She took a mirror piece, and let it go into her veins, her head arched back in pain, teeth gritted not withstanding his rule on her. She closed her mouth with her hands, blooded and her face full of the redness surfaced. She fell down on the floor above the broken pieces, thrusting deep into her soul and killing her in each way possible.

They both had memories, gone through pain, angst brimming against self, slaying the existence each moment. Those are not mere memories to not reminiscence, those are life for her. He was in guilt, deep inside built in him. She was broken, to have fallen for him. Lastly, the world asked them why it breaks them so much to be away, then why don't you give each other a day. All she asked was one to him, "Why it hurts so?".

Down the lane travelled five years ago, a stormy day came on her life. Not knowing the hurricane she going to face, came out of her nutshell. Destiny is cruel, it gives and takes as it wish. She was a fragile heart, who was a broken heart. The man she loved had never loved her back, and she took it all like a feather on wind; never blaming him. In course of time, was the history rewritten when she didnt know she was to meet her life, her love, her eveything in a second. She walked past the fortune that day, where she got everything. Love, care, concern, compassion, the shoulder to lean on, a heart to rest against, a lips to seal forever and a soul to get merged. There he was, the man every girl would dream of. Soulful was he, filled with charisma. Eyes which can make anyone, get drowned and exiled. His words were as sweet as honey, endured with love. His everything was all she needed, her solace in this raging heaven.

She quickly sat up from the mirror pieces and clutched her hairlocks in bulk and screamed on her top of voice, 'I LOVE YOU, I REALLY LOVE YOU', she smiled and cried miserably till her throat went sore. She stood up after a moment or so, and picked her mobile from the bed, which now torn into anything. She scrolled down the pictures and found the one which he sent years back. She touched his forehead and a tear escaped through her eyes. She slowly traced his face all over and asked, "Why it hurts so? ". She moved to the next picture, where he texted her years ago," Where are you? ". She exclaimed where her destiny took her to. From being his everything now her life is just full of stark loneness. Being his sunshine to now left in umpteenth darkness. Being his fake love to now just a broken soul. Still, she is loving him with all might.

She moved to frenzy, and picked a notepad lying lifelessly on the floor. Slightly torn in sides, and dull ached. Once were the pen and caliver, lived a life with her. Now, they two are her foes reminding the days she spent with him. Those potraits of him by her, those words she had written for him, craftily slaying her. After shivering to touch the pen again, thrilled to think of him, moved by the love he once showered, she again wrote her heart for him, asking, "Why it hurts so? "

In his smile, I found my delight,
Reason is not me, was the plight;
Once I was everything,
Now just left with nothing;
Annihilated my soul self,
Inch by inch, became selfless;
Across the land, when I muse around,
All my thoughts gathered about;
Those unread letters, I woke upto read,
With all your might,the late night pleads;
With Sun to Moon, our murmurs echoed,
In all those texts, was just me interred;
Now it came fresh to mind,
Was all those just a moment of time;
Do you even remember those minutes,
Where all you lived was with me;
Shared was my soul and life,
I gave to none, just you and you;
I smiled, laughed and cried,
All named after you and you;
A day broke, you started going away,
That night came before,
Where i was none in your way;
Can i be that unknown oread,
For whom you kept your nights aside;
Was it my fault to claim myself,
As just yours and yours;
I felt the thorn piercing my throbs,
The word of trouble hit your chord;
Were I nothing just a part of you,
Which nowhere exist even near you;
Has someone changed you,
Or stole my love away from you;
A wondrous man, I dreamt of,
Were you the same or a concealed traitor;
Why I cry day and night,
When all you hear is not my voice;
It's burdensome to have this on heart,
Not having strength to pour it out;
May my sobs reach your shore,
Wet it enough to pour my soul;
May a day you feel it somehow,
And answer my query, 'Why it hurts so? '.

Each nerve bulged with pain, angst. She never had hated him, not even when he left her. It's her, who caused the pain. Its her, who broken all the trances of tranquility in her life. It's her, whose heart was broken by immeasurable cuts. Still, she loved. He went into her to the extent irrevocable. Each frame of her life had his smiles, and words. She fell on the chest, and her tears were fading the words her heart defined. She crushed the paper and left it there. To soak in tears, fade in her agony, slowly it died, as if a broken heart.

The air in ambience was cold, sign of melancholy,and still, as how he left. The rhythms of Caliver rose to high, the stains of blood eased the tunes. Thorny strings of memories stole the subtlety of her soul. Beguiler was him, treacherous was his love; yet he showed up each time she died, maybe he also was in love untied.

Hola Readers!
Err.. it's a Laatteee update, pardon me for that. Will try my best to be regular here :)

It's not how they are in Real IB, so characters really won't be like them. Give it a try, can assure it won't be same like always :*)

Do comment and hit like if u loved the chappy; )

Loads of Louve,
Roshni ♡