> thirteen.

kass tapped her nails lightly, as she waited for class to finally end.

she had her laptop out so the teacher would think she was taking notes.

but really, she was on netflix.

kass was watching the perks of being a wallflower for the 100th time, completely amazed.

she had never related to a movie so much.

"class is dismissed." the professor stated.

if it wasn't for someone tapping on kass' shoulder, she wouldn't have noticed class was over.

as kass walked, her pulled out laptop resuming her movie.

she knew she looked absoultely ridiculous but when you're addicted to netflix like she was, nothing stops you.

 suddenly, someone hard bumped right into her, causing her laptop to fly right out of her hands.

she screamed a little, watching her precious macbook soar and suprisingly land in the strangers hand.

kass whipped her head up to scream at the guy until she say his eyes

those gorgeous green eyes she could never forget.

"oh my, i'm so sorry. i'm such a klutz." finn rambled, still holding her laptop.

kass stood there shocked, not able to speak.

she couldn't believe this was actually happening.

it felt so weird to see finn somewhere other than outside her door.

he wasn't wearing his usual red polo, instead he was wearing a grey t-shirt with really nice jeans that made his legs and eyes look amazing.

"u-uh you're fine. i should have been paying attention." kass replied, blushing slightly.

"o-oh u-uh do you want your l-laptop back?" finn asked, extending his arm out.

she took the laptop carefully, muttering a thank you.

then there was an awkward silence as they stared into each others eyes.

"d-do you got to school here?" finn asked before instantly regretting it, seeing as the answer was so obvious.

kass giggled before replying "yeah, what about you?"

"yeah, i do." finn mumbled.

the silence then continued again.

"well i better go, i-" kass began as she turned to leave.

"wait!" finn called out as he grabbed her wrist.

she blushed, gazing down at his hand.

finn quickly dropped his hand, before scratching the back of his neck.

"d-do you w-want to g-go get c-coffee?" finn stuttered, kicking at the ground, gazing at kass every few seconds.

kass smiled before walking back over to him.

"sure thing."

e   n   d    o   f    c   h   a   p   t   e  r