Part 7: Harm's way

Snow's P.O.V.

"I threw-up yesterday and today! " I said pointing a finger at his face " What?" Bigby's eyes slightly opened "'Uhmm... What do you...?-- ( he put his hands on my shoulders)-what do you mean Snow?!" He sternly said " I'm-I'm pregnant Bigby, and umm...they're yours" I said as my eye's started to fill with tears. I couldn't tell what Bigby was thinking or feeling he just seemed normal. He moved his hands to my cheeks and belly as he smiled " I'm going to be a father!"'he happily said " I'm not ready...for uh...motherhood..." I nervously said as I touched his hands, I started to cry I wasn't ready for anything that was going to happen. Bigby stopped smiling and pulled me into a passionate kiss " We will get through this......" He said smiling at me, but tears kept falling down my cheeks " I'm sorry Snow..." He said as he hugged me.

-9 weeks later

"Well, Snow, you seem fine but I can't say the same for your children, they all seem very weak and that means more sleeping than usual..." Doctor SwineHeart said as he checked the ultrasound scan. "But you don't understand! I can't just trust Bigby, Nerissa, and Bufkin to do the job, it's going to be a disaster!" I said as I sat up. " Well, your going to have to trust them if not your children can grow sick and weak or even die in labor- I looked down -Just rest now for your sake, and Bigby's sake too...Please" Doctor SwineHeart said as I put my hands on my small belly.

-At the business office

I walked into the business office, I saw Bigby quickly come up to me with a smile with every body in the business office walking up behind him with suspense and curiosity " How'd it go?" Bigby said as he smiled. I looked down as I was searching the right words to say to Bigby, Bigby's face quickly turned very serious " Snow what the fuck happened" Bigby angrily said " our children are very weak that they can die in labor or grow up sick and ill" I depressingly said as Nerissa gasp " Fuckin' dammit!" Bigby cursed as he covered his eyes with one hand " Doctor SwineHeart said to stop working here for a while and get goodnights rest..." I said " Yes, you should stop working here for a while Miss White for your children's sake" Bufkin worriedly said. I nodded my head as Bigby was covering his eye's with one hand "Bigby...?" I said as I gently touched his hand. Bigby took his hand off his eyes, his eye's are teary. He gently touched my small belly as a tear fell down his eye " Go rest we'll be fine Snow" he said " okay" I said. I went to my apartment and went to bed I heard my bedroom door open " Bigby...?" I said as I sat up straight " Hello" I heard a strange woman. My eyes opened " BLOODY MARY????!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I shouted at her " No, I just came to say hi.." As she came closer to me with a smile and a butcher knife "NO!!!" I screamed. She grabbed my hair and pulled me out of my bed as I sobbed "Help m--" Bloody Mary pulled me and covered my mouth " Shhh or your babies get it.." She threatened me as she pointed the butcher knife at my belly, I nodded. She grabbed my hair again and opened another portal " I thought we arrested the crooked mans crew?!?!?" I thought to myself.

Thx guys 4 reading😉 Vote & Follow to see what happens next!