Part 54: Monsters

We were flying (on the rug) I saw Bigby, "Go down! Now!" I ordered Rose. We reached the ground, it was snowing "BIGBY!" I ran, I saw him, he was in his complete wolf form, I've never seen him like this.... "Snow?" Bigby said, relieved. I finally got to see Bigby again, "Bigby.. I missed you so much." I cried tears of joy. Bigby turned human, he ran up to me, "Snow! Look out!!" He screamed. "Snow!" Rose yelled, I turned around to see prince brandish with his sword. I felt Bigbys big hand grab my shoulder and pull me back, away from Brandish before he could stab me. I fell on the floor, Bigby got in the way, "Gah!" Bigby got stabbed. I quickly got up, "Bigby?!" He started turning into glass. No no no no NO! "Snow.. " Bigby said, faintly. Bigby took Brandishes sword and threw it to the side. Bigby completely turned into glass, I stood there shocked. Before I knew it Prince Brandish smashed Bigby into tiny pieces. "NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I kneeled down to the pieces of glass on the snow. No, not-- this can't be.. This isn't real.. Please. I started crying, but then this urge and thought to kill Brandish swirled in my head. I looked to the sword Bigby threw, me and brandish stared at the sword. I quickly crawled at the sword as fast as I could, I grabbed it and got up. Brandish raised his hands, I got closer. I swiftly stabbed him in the chest "Ha, straight in the heart, typical.." He fell down to the floor. "Brandish!!!" Theresa yelled, running up to us. She got on her knees and touched Brandishes cheek. "Brandish? C--can you hear me..?" She sobbed, placing her forehead on his. She shot her glowing eyes at me, "You did this! YOU DID ALL OF THIS!" She screamed. She got up, she slowly walked up to me. *Gasp* "Aahh! Nng..!" Theresa fell down on the ground, there was a knife on her back. I looked to see Rose, she sneaked behind Theresa and stabbed her back "Rose?!" I said. "My-- my legs..! I-- I can't move them!" Theresa sobbed, she was full of fear. "Your-- YOUR ALL MONSTERS!" She screamed. Oh my god..