Ch 4

I feel his surprisingly warm hand caress my ass cheek before suddenly I earn a good slap.

A moan slips through my lips and I push my behind back even more.

Oh fuck being civil.  I don't want to die a virgin  when there was this hunk of meat in back of me.

"Very naughty of you to not where and under garments Ms.Wright, maybe I should check and make sure the fresh air hasn't injured you in anyway"

It didn't make that much sense to my lustful mind but I still let a moan slip out.  My side was being caressed by his hand which was edging ever so slowly to the zipper when a loud knock resonated throughout the room. 

I'm quickly pulled up and am getting dragged to Mr.Right's desk. 

"Get under"

I waisted no tome in doing just that, calming my erratic heart beat as I hear him open the door.

"Mr.Right. Sorry for bothering you but I was wondering if we could have a quick chat?"

Raising a brow at the way the familiar voice speaks I bite my lip as Mr.Right sits down in his chair, his legs scoot in and I'm almost pressed against the back of his desk. Though I was in the opening there was a wall that separated the back side of the desk from the front.

"What would you want to talk about Mrs.Candleway?"

I roll my eyes at the name and lick my lips at the sight of his still raging hard member.

Crawling forward as best as I could in the tight space I stick my hand out to start rubbing it.

A silent hiss reaches my ears and I spread my legs wider so the cool air could caress my heating core.

"Nothing to important. Just the girl you want to hire to take my place"

I scoff internally and lean closer so I could place my mouth on his jean covered, large endowment.

I start unbuttoning his pants as my mouth covers the side of him  and I use my tongue to rub him through the thin fabric.

The buttons are undone with ease and I hold back a moan as his dick springs free from the tight hold it was in and straight into my awaiting hand.

I was a slut.  I was willingly going to give my boss a favor.  And I was liking every minute of it. 

Pushing these thoughts away I start jerking him off to the best of my ability.

He was so big.

"What about her Candleway?"

His voice comes out rough and I jerk him off at a slightly faster pace and let my tongue swipe off the precum that had set free.

"Just that I don't think she's fit fo-"

He groans.

"Mrs.Candleway. If you have come in here to try and get me to change my mind then walk right back on out. There's the door. I have no time to play childish games. Plus I'm rather busy at the moment".

I feel a hand press against the back of my head and it forces me to take him in all the way, balls deep.

It was the fact that I had already let him hit the back of my throat but more than half of him was still left that caused me to moan and start touching myself.

He presses my head down even farther and I try hard to hold back my moans and groans. Having no gag reflex made this slightly easier but it was unbearable because I couldn't express my pleasure with her in here.

"I mean no disrespect sir, truly. It's just that Ms.Wright has started off on the rather wrong side. She came in late..."

Her voice seems to drown into the background as I somehow am able to go down even farther with my head and feel the grip his hand had on the back of my head tighten. 

The free hand that I'd been using to pleasure myself with is somehow still able to receive my brains messages and rub my clit slowly and then sink two fingers in me as if in a pattern.

I could feel myself already getting close to cumming and by the slightly salty taste coming from the tip of Mr.Right's rather large member I could tell he was close too,  well I was hoping so as he seemed to be continuously growing in my mouth.

I seem to sink my head down farther,  enabling my nose to brush against his lower area,  my throat was relaxed and I held back a moan as I felt him fill my mouth up.

My tongue is able to slightly move around his cock,  ever so slowly tracing his length.

It wasn't until I heard a groan then Mr. Right thrusted up into my mouth that he growled out for miss evil woman to leave the room.

I am not surprised by him cumming into my mouth,  I swallow every last bit and lick his tip for good measure,  delicious. 

After a couple seconds I wiggle my way from under his desk,  thinking I could just act like I didn't just give the most sexual blowjob to my boss.  But I'm mistaken as I'm grabbed then pushed so I'm bending over the desk.

One minute I'm in shock,  the next squirming in pleasure as he has his hands on each cheek,  spreading me open and his head in the middle with his tongue doing wonders,  "fuuuuck".

My moment of weakness earns me a slap on the cheek and I bite my lip to hold back my moans.

His tongue is swriling in and out of me and I can barely hold any longer,  seconds from cumming and he just started.

Right when I'm about to just explode,  he stops.

Groaning in irritation as i can feel that euphoric feeling get farther and farther away from me I turn to look at him,  only to be met with a smirk.

"Next time you decide to just walk away after doing me a favor,  think again...  Your dismissed"

I want to kill him,  blue balls for a girl is the absolute worst,  fuck.

Quickly fixing myself i don't look at him as I start walking towards the door. 

"We'll be talking again"

No doubt about that