Chapter 3

Jungkook thought that after the incident with Jimin he would've crossed over, that this "unfinished business" was Jimin. But after the talk with him, there was no light and Taehyung still stood there with the same look on his face.

Jungkook put his hands in his pocket as he walked back home thinking about what Taehyung's deal was but couldn't so he just gave up. Honestly, the whole Jimin thing drenched him emotionally because despite the fact that he has known Jimin hyung since elementary school he had never seen him this broken. Every person has their own anchor who keeps them on the ground and Taehyung was Jimin's anchor. Jungkook knew for a fact he couldn't replace Taehyung nor could he take away Jimin's pain but he could ease it by carrying a little of the weight of Jimin's shoulders or at least try to.

For the next couple days Taehyung was no where to be seen and somewhere in Jungkook's mind he thought that maybe he had crossed over after all but a part of him hoped that he hadn't. Taehyung made Jungkook feel like he was worth something and that someone needed him which was unusual. He would go day in and day out just hoping that Taehyung would appear but he didn't and he even tried screaming his name a couple times without any answers. It wasn't until Jungkook had been at the gym and just had showered, he ruffled his hair with his towel and put on a pair of jeans when Taehyung suddenly appeared behind him and scared the crap out of him.

Jungkook - AAAAAAAAAH

Taehyung - AAAAAAAAAH

Jungkook - WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING?!

Taehyung - I DONT KNOW BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREAMING.

Jungkook - YOU ARE THE GHOST, WHO APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE NOT ME!

Taehyung then closed his mouth and looked like he had an internal crisis.

Jungkook - Goddammit Taehyung, why haven't you crossed over yet?...he asked as he threw his towel at him before reaching for his phone on his bed.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and then the ringtone of Jungkook's phone filled the phone and the words "JIMIN-SII" appeared. Jungkook looked shocked at Taehyung since Jimin hasn't called Jungkook since the incident.

Taehyung - Answer it pabo!

Jungkook fiddled with it before picking up.

Jungkook - Hyung are you okay?

But all he heard was someone breathing heavily in the phone and quiet sobs that someone was trying hard to conceal.

Jungkook - hyung? talk to me.

Jimin - Ju...jungkook, im sorry im...i miss him..

Flashback

School had ended and Jimin was walking home when a couple of dudes from school decided to mess with him, they dragged him to an alley where they punched him and poured a whole garbage can over him and his new shirt that he was so proud of. He was left crying and going into a full panic attack and with his shaking hands he called Jungkook.

Jungkook - hello?

Jimin - Jungkookie...i..*sobed frantically*

Jungkook - hyung what happened? Where are you?

Jimin - Behind..school

Jungkook hung up and ran without stopping and when he reached to Jimin he grabbed his hands guiding them to Jungkooks heartbeat and repeated to him "breath, follow my heartbeat". And Jimin did until he finally calmed down and Jungkook hugged him so tight.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jungkook knew this was a panic attack and he exchanged worried looks with the ghost in front of him.