1.News

Sana POV

Tzuyu and I are at school just learning but it is really boring. I don't know why but I lost my interest in learning. No one knows this but I'm the second eldest daughter of the number1 company in china. You're probably wondering why they don't know. Well it's simple Me and tzuyu are dressed like nerds. In this school its not about how nice you are it's about looks. Then the bell ring. It was the end of the day so I quickly got my stuff and went to pick tzuyu from her class. I got to her class and I see her getting bullied so I went to help her.

"stop!" I said and they all turned towards me.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Sana run go home I will take care of this. Don't tell anyone about this now go." She said.

"But Tzuyu you're getting bullied." I said.

"You should have listened to her." One of the girls said.

"Sana go now hurry." She said.

"Tzuyu I can't leave you." I said with full of worry.

"Well to late now." Then one of the girl was heading towards me so I quickly closed my eyes and when I felt nothing on me I opened my eyes to see tzuyu tackle them down.

"Quick go now don't worry about me tell father that I'm gonna be late." She said and I ran with watery eyes.

Tzuyu POV

I tackled them down so Sana should be able to go now but I can't guarantee I can get home safely. I saw the students fainted from my tackle so I made a run and I can't go home like this. So I went to the nurses office and luckily she was there.

"Ms. Zhou can you help me get treated?" I asked and she nodded.

"How did this happen?" She asked me.

"Nothing I just fell down." I said and luckily she bought that.

If I protect my sisters then who's gonna protect me. Then the nurse finished treating me and she wrapped some parts of my body in bandages. but luckily no one can see the bandages. 

"Thank you." I said and bowed.

"Your welcome." She said and I left. I quickly got home and I saw that Mina and Sana were chatting with father and there was three other boys. I quietly went upstairs to change and I went back downstairs and greeted them.

"Oh tzuyu your back what made you late?" father asked.

"Sorry I had to study something but anyways what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Come sit here." Father said and I did as told.

"So as you guys know  both our company are the number 1 company in China and Korea. I and with the CEO of there company( points to the three boys.) will be combining our companies." Father said.

"Wait father what does that have to do with all of us?" I asked.

"Well tzuyu you see one of the conditions of joining companies together is to have the three eldest to marry each other so you and your sisters will marry the kim brothers." Dad said and I was shocked. (This is not true I just made it up)

"But father why can't you just let one one of us marry one of the kim bothers?" I asked.

"sorry but it said three and besides you guys are my three eldest while the kims companies three eldest are them."

"Then what are the pairs?" Mina asked.

"It's Mina with jimin the eldest and Sana With taehyung(V) the second eldest and the youngest Jungkook and tzuyu." Father said.

"Ok this is all for today and your wedding will be next week so you guys will have time to prepare for the wedding and your all going on the same date and you will be living in the same house." Father said and we bowed.

Can I really love jungkook or will I just get hurt?

---------------------

Sorry if this chapter is boring but I will make other chapters interesting.