10. Helping Hana Short

Tzuyu POV

Today was the day were I would go to Hana's house with Jungkook but the others also wanted to come so I agreed but I just wanted some alone time with Jungkook. Wait what am I saying I don't even like him.

We all got to the beach and went to Hana's house. I looked through the window to see Hana get bullied by her stepsister and her stepmother. I recorded what they were doing  to Hana and then they stopped. All we need now is to show this to her dad and we're done.

"Guys I have a plan." I said and they all turn towards me.

"What is it?" Mina asked.

"I recorded what they were doing and now we just have to show this to the dad but we will have to get in there house first so we all have to act normal, understood?" I said and they nod.

We all knocked on the door and the step mother opens it.

"How can I help?" The stepmother asked.

"We would like to talk with your husband." I said politely.

"Ok then please come on in." She said and we all got in.

"So who is going to talk with him?" She asked and both Jungkook and I raised our hands.

" ok then, go upstairs and then turn right and yo7 will see his study room." She said and I nod. We both went upstairs and turn right just like she said and then we entered his study room.

"Excuse me." I said and he turns his head towards me and Jungkook.

"Hello how can I help you?" He asked.

"I would like to show you something." I said and showed him the recording.

"What?! How did this happen, this is the first time I saw them bully my daughter." He said and I noticed that his study room is sound proof so he didn't hear any of the bullying.

"I wonder if you loved your child or you just wanted her to suffer?" I asked.

"No I married her to take care of my daughter but I didn't thought that thy would bully my daughter. Thank you for showing me this I will do something about it." He said and I nod. We both got out of the room with the dad following behind.

"lets go guys." I said and we all went out of their house. I smiled with satisfaction.

-------------------

Sorry if the chapter is boring and short I ran out of ideas.