~Chapter 11~ ₱Ø₴₴Ɇ₴₴łØ₦

Warning this chapter holds explicit content: Gore and torture are mentioned. If you are triggered by these subjects, you have been advised.

Do you believe someone will save you? How long have you been here waiting for them.........

That doesn't matter now; I'm here, we're all here, we're going to take you home.

Doesn't that sound fun.

Jeongguk jumped awake suddenly in the middle of the night, his forehead was covered in sweat, he waited for his vision to adjust to the darkness, it suddenly felt darker in the small room. He pushed his hair back, taking deep breathes as he calmed his breathing down. He grabbed his phone, turning on the flashlight as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed; his throat was dry, he needed some water. He sleepily made his way to the door; he was trying to think back on what had gotten him so worked up in his sleep. It wasn't hot in his room, so that couldn't have been the reason for him to sweat so much, it was cold actually, the air felt like he had left the window open on an autumn day, but it was the middle of summer, and the only time they had the A.C on was in the morning...weird. He checked his phone quickly; it was 3:06, it was too early for him to be awake. He groaned opening the door and making his way to the stairs, making sure to avoid the noisy floorboards and not wake anyone up; he didn't want a grumpy Yoongi yelling at him for making too much noise. He jumped down the last step, feeling a strong gust of wind hit his face, the front door was open.

"What the hell?"Jeongguk rolled his eyes, as he walked over; light from the moon was shining in, lighting up half the room. He grabbed the knob, suddenly feeling his hand being covered by another, only this one was pale and cold to the touch, he felt a breath on the back of his neck that made goosebumps appear on his arms and legs. He didn't look back, he could feel someone behind him, but he wouldn't look. He closed his eyes and closed the door; feeling the weight being lifted from his hand. He slowly turned around, flashing his phone to try and see if maybe someone had broken in...but no one. Jeongguk couldn't have imagined that it felt too real, he ran to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and running back towards the stairs. He made it halfway to his room until he suddenly felt his legs give out, he hit the floor with a loud thud, he readied himself to stand groaning at himself thinking he had just tripped and fell, but he hadn't, his body suddenly began sliding backward. He flipped from being on his stomach to his back, large rotting hands were wrapped around his ankles, with one firm yank Jeongguk dropped his phone and water bottle, the wooden floor dragging along his back as the creature pulled him towards the door, the old wooden door, it was wide open.

"No! No, let me go! Help me"

Jeongguk screamed at the top of his lungs as much as he cried as much as he pleaded for help; his voice came out as a whisper to the others that were sleeping, he reached for something to grab onto, only for him to get pulled faster until he heard a door slam. He was in the room; he heard a laugh fill the silence; he stood up running towards the door shaking the handle as he attempted to escape.

"Taehyung! Anyone! Somebody open the door please!"

He yelled as he felt a breath on the back of his neck, a low raspy crock was heard by the younger as a woman laid her hand on his shoulder, the hand was cold, a pale almost blue color, the tips of her fingers were covered in blood as she spoke to him.

"Are you here to help me?"

As Jeongguk readied to answer, she gripped his shoulder and spun him around. His eyes widened in fear as he noticed her appearance, her eyes seemed sunken in, wide open with a large slit across her neck; each time she spoke, Jeongguk could see the skin move, as blood slowly spilled from the wound. She let out a high pitched scream, causing him to cover his ears and close his eyes, his back sliding down the door until he hit the floor, slowly the shouting died down, replaced with the sound of metal clinking against what sounds like glass. Jeongguk's breathing was uneven, letting out shaky breaths as his body seemed to move on its own, forcing him to follow the sound.

"No...No don't follow the sound; please let this be a nightmare."He spoke to himself, as he came closer to the sound the room began to gain light like someone was slowly turning the brightness up, the light started to get too bright blinding him as he shielded his eyes with his hand.

"Jєσngguk....αrє чσu ѕcαrєd ríght nσw?"

A deep voice called, Jeongguk had never heard that voice before, he dropped his hand his breaths becoming worse as he searched for the sound.

"Who- let me out of here! I'm not answering shit!"He yelled starting to aimlessly walk around the room, why the hell was this room so large. The voice was silent before speaking again with a low chuckle.

"í'm gσíng tσ αѕk чσu αgαín jєσngguk....αrє чσu ѕcαrєd ríght nσw? íf чσu αnѕwєr mє....í'll ѕєt чσu frєє."

Jeoungguk glanced around the room; slowly the room was filled with normal light, he stepped backward as he held back a scream. The room smelled of blood, and dead bodies, dried blood, and chunks of skin clung to the wall and floors; in the center of the room is what looked like a surgery table, the metal was stained a rusty and dirty red Jeongguk had to cover his mouth to keep from gagging. A girl maybe no younger than nineteen was sat in the corner of the room, her arms and legs were covered in fading bruises. Her body was slowly decaying; her expression, stuck on a terrified face almost as she had just died.

"What the fuck! What the fuck!"Jeongguk yelled in panic, each time it seemed the room kept getting filled with more and more horrible things, it went from bodies to noises, then smell until he was full on watching a man get beat to a bloody pulp with a bat.

"Nσw lєt mє αѕk чσu fσr thє lαѕt tímє jєσngguk....αrє чσu ѕcαrєd ríght nσw?" 

Jeongguk shook in fear as he watched innocent people beg for help or mercy, he found the courage to scream out an answer finally.

"Yes! Yes, I'm scared!"The voice erupted in laughter, as if the corpse were puppets they began to laugh too.

"Wєll íѕn't thαt fun!~."

"Who are you? Why am I here?"He asked trying to keep the bloody humans out of his sight, he crossed his arms and gulped some.

"I nєєd чσu fσr ѕσmєthíng. í'll tєll чσu whσ í αm lαtєr."

"No, tell me-"Jeongguk felt a hand cover his mouth, his breathing immediately skyrocketed as he tried to pull it away, the same voice filling his head, no longer a voice floating among the walls.

"Yσu ѕhσuld ѕtσp tαlkíng вσч, αnd líѕtєn tσ mє, dσn't ѕcrєαm, dσn't crч, чσu'rє gσíng tσ вє mч tσσl tσ єѕcαpíng, tσ gσíng вαck tσ whαt í lσvє~ dσ чσu knσw whαt thαt íѕ?"

Jeongguk shook his head, still trying to pry his hand away.

"Hurtíng pєσplє~ σh thαt'ѕ ѕuch fun! ít вríngѕ mє jσч, wαtchíng αѕ thєч crч, вєg fσr ѕσmєσnє tσ ѕαvє thєm. вut thєч nєvєr wíll. thєч'rє ѕtuck wíth mє untíl í chσѕє whєn thєч gєt tσ lívє αnd ѕuffєr σr díє."

Jeongguk felt himself slowly losing consciousness; the man moved his hand from his mouth, black smoke surrounded the younger male, making him feel like he was choking on water, his body slowly fell to the floor his eyes closing once the man spoke again.

"Nσw gσ tσ ѕlєєp....í'm ѕurє Jín wσuld lσvє tσ hєαr thαt í'll mєєt hím ѕσσn, mєєt thєm αll ѕσσn."

 "V€Ř¥ ŞØØŇ."