My Destiny

"Angels are given tasks in order to protect the human race and are sent to earth to complete the mission"

Chapter 1

Name given:Jordana Smith ,

Age given :18,

Nationality given: Brazilian,

Family given: None

"Well that's a first" I said quietly as I examine the small paper given to me by the older angel earlier that day.

"What age were you given?!" Ask Andrea, she has been my best friend for almost 200 years now, and she still worries about the age number.

"18 and you?"

" No way!!! you have the perfect age! Unlike me!! I got 45" she said ,as she got up and started walking away from me.

" Seems your fake life is gonna be easy" I said while still looking at the piece of paper that said I had no family.

"What's wrong Arianna?"

Worried, she open her wings and flew all the way to where I was sitting.

"Oh nothing, I'am just a little surprise that I don't have any family for this life as Jordana..." Quietly ,I got up from the white soft chair and turn around to see earth through the window.

"Don't worry hun, tomorrow we are leaving heaven and going back to earth"Andrea said quietly.

"I wonder if it has change since the last time we visit"

"Guess we'll have to wait and see" she said as she turn around and flew to her bed.

Chapter 2

"The return"

Early in the morning, bright rays of sun were filling our white room. We knew it was time to leave.

"Wake up Andrea it's time" I said in a raspy voice while I was getting up from my bed and expanding my wings for a small stretch.

" I know but I don't want to get up" putting her pillow on top of her head.

"Me neither , but we have too"

We both changed quickly like the speed of light. We just wore a simple white dress and our hair tied up in a bun with a white lace and white sandals.As we walked out from our room , I couldn't help to look back and wonder when will I see this room again, quietly I turn around and closed the door behind us.

As we walked quietly through the halls Andrea broke our silence.

"Guess it's time huh?" Making it seem unbelievable.

"Yeah I guess so"

"It can't be that bad right?" she said as she looked up to see if we were getting close to the golden gates.

"I guess not" my mind was not paying attention to her, I just kept praying that everything would turn out fine and that I wouldn't have to see another war between humans.

As we were getting close to the golden gates the song hallelujah began to play.

The older angel greeted us all and began to deliver his speech to all his angels.

"Today my angels, you will all protect the humans and try to recreate peace between them which is much needed, I know you all will do fine and if there's a day you need help , you can always pray and you will always find solution to your problems, and once your mission is done , you will return back to the glorious kingdom, but remember killing or falling in love with humans is prohibited "And with that, the speech ended and the gates began to open slowly.We all expanded our white wings , getting ready to fly to earth