Chapter 4

"Shopping time"

Arianna grabbed the keys and the money as she headed out the door. While walking through the lonely streets, one very colorful store caught her attention. As Arianna walked in, the smell of fresh clothes filled her lungs. Arianna began to walk around and saw many things she liked ,from a pair of jeans , to a sexy black dress.As she continue to walk around she saw a young lady near by.

"Do you need some help ma'am ?" The young lady asked in a weird accent.

"Oh, no thank you" Arianna replied.

Once she had her clothes picked Arianna went to the cashier to pay , she quickly changed into dark skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt and plain white chucks in the fitting rooms, later that day she headed out to the city Rio de Janeiro in a bus and saw that one person she never thought she would see again Harry.

"Hey gorgeous" Harry said as he came inside the bus.

She remain silent , pretending not hear anything.

He came closer and took a sit next to her.

"Hey gorgeous" he repeated himself.

"Hi" barely a whisper came out her mouth.

"So where are you going?" Harry asked as he put his backpack down.

"Somewhere..."

"I'am guessing somewhere in Rio right?"

"Yes" not wanting to talk.

"I think this is the perfect time to get to know each other, don't you think sweetheart?" As he put an arm behind her sit. Arianna flinch hoping he didn't feel her wings

"Guess it time to create lies about my fake life again." she thought,while moving a little closer to the window , but turn around to pay attention to Harry.

"I should let ladies go first, but it seems you don't want to talk right now....so I'll go first, as you know my name is Harry, I'am 20 years old and I'am new to Brazil , I am from Great Britain but moved to Columbia a while ago but now I have a little little farm which helps me make a little money in order to provide my two younger siblings food and a roof to sleep in,and....ummm...eh. Sadly both of my parents died from lung cancer not so long ago " there was a short silence when he said that.

"I miss them dearly , you know? it's like I'am missing a part of my heart, and now I have to be strong for my two younger brothers, one is named after the first president of America George , and the youngest one is named after a favorite movie actor my mom use to love , Leonardo, sadly he is in a critical condition right now, that's one of the reasons that I'am here, on this bus right now, I need to go buy medicine from Rio. Doctors say he doesn't have much time left..." A tear began to run down his face.

"What wrong with him?" Arianna asked.

"He has brain tumor, It breaks my heart knowing I can't do nothing to save his life , I can only help him control his pain with the medicine." Harry said with pain.

Arianna knew she had the power to cure his little brother from dying, and somehow Harry had spark something inside of her, something she had never felt before.

"My mission is to recreate peace between humans and create happiness, why not start with Harry?" she thought.

"I can help you, if you want" she said quickly.

"Can you repeat that again?"

As the cars began to honk because of the traffic .

"I said, I can help you!"she yelled over the sounds of cars.

"You? how?"he look surprised.

"I know how, you just have to take me to him." Arianna touched Harry arm as a sign of a sincere talk.

"Okay I trust you, so in the mean time can you tell me something about you, please?"

My Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें