Chapter Two

Before I left, I told Harry and Crystal about what the manager had said. I told them they could stay and she thanked me while Harry gave me a look that could kill. Right now, I just finished my meeting and was on my way to meet up with Lauren to go pick up Casper Lee, Marcus Butler, Zoella and Alfie from the airport.

"Hi." I greeted her with a kind smile.

"Hey, so what was it that you said you needed to tell me but it had to be in person?" She asked, getting straight to tell point.

"Yeah, umm.... Harry Styles is staying in the same hotel as me and we got stuck in the same hotel room." I explain and her eyes widen.

"You're joking, right?"

"Nope and that's not all, he also has a secret girlfriend who is also staying with me." I tell her.

"You're lying." She says and I explain everything to her from when I got to the hotel room last night to right now. She listens carefully while driving and squeals when I said he was shirtless. When we park at the airport, I'm finished with the story.

"That's, oh my god." She gapes.

"I know." It finally sinks in and I don't know how to act. I want to fangirl and I do. She gives me a knowing look and we both squeal and hop in our seats. When we're finished, I see somebody staring at us. I glare at him and he looks away.

"Let's go." Lauren says and we both walk to the baggage pickup to find them. We find them getting their luggage so their backs are turned to us.

I poke Capser's shoulder and move to his other side. He looks to his side and when he sees no one he looks to his other side. He sees me and shakes his head.

"I should've known it was you, that's like your signature move." He chuckles and gives me a quick hug. I give the rest a quick hug and we do the usual small talk.

Throughout dinner Lauren kept nudging me and asking for more details. I would tell her more about it and tell her no every time she asked to come back to the hotel with me. Eventually, I told her that she could come a different day.

After we get dinner, we all head our separate ways. I decide to call it a night and go back to the hotel.

When I got there nobody was there. They must've gone out. As I am getting ready for bed, I hear the door open and close. I quickly wipe off the rest of my makeup and hop onto the bed, claiming it mine before he could.

I open my laptop as Harry walks into the master bedroom. "Hi." He says.

"Hey." I reply. My hands typing, eyes fixated on the screen.

"Look, if we're going to be living with each other for two weeks then we should at least get to know each other." He exclaimed.

"Sure, what's your favorite color?" I ask, my eyes meeting his for second.

"Not like that. C'mon," he sits next to me on the bed. "Tell me about yourself."

"Ummm, I really like seafood." I smile at him.

"Me too." He closes my laptop and puts it to the side.

"I am a fan of One Direction."

He smirks at me.

"You mean a directioner?" I nod.

"I could kind of tell." He points out.

"I'm not wearing makeup right now, and I should go take out my contacts." I get up. He follows me to the bathroom.

"I think you're really pretty, even when you're not wearing makeup." He says and I almost choke.

"I need to change." I shoo him out of the bathroom so I could change into my pyjamas.