Chapter 6.

Ren's POV

I sat up in bed, I rubbed my eyes. My ears were ringing, this happens in the morning sometimes. I shook my head and got ready. A black thick shouldered tank top, and black skinny jeans. As well as my knee high converse. I threw a red hoodie on over all of it. I looked at the time, 5:45, "Ten minutes." I mumbled to myself, slurring my words. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes, I opened them the ringing immediately stopped. I looked in my mirror, my once hazel eyes had  turned red. I smiled and messed a little with my lip ring in the mirror. I looked at myself, I've changed so much. I thought back to myself, I remember when I had brown hair. I dyed it pink and kept it that way ever since my family died. I added the red in my bangs two years ago. I looked at my nose ring, never imagined that would happen. I looked at my ears, yikes, I don't know what happened there. I grabbed my phone, and put my bracelet on. I left, I saw Nate. He walked up to me and kissed me. I hugged him, as tightly as I could. We walked to school, we got there we saw our friends, with the addition of Daniel. Dan hugged me, we walked inside, me and Dan walked to class. We passed Noah, I did as he wished and walked normally passed him. I saw him looking at me, I looked at him and winked. I looked straight ahead and kept walking. We got to math we sat down and worked, I finished first. I sat there bored out of mind, the bell rang. I walked to Mr. Krynto's room, I kept my head down I don't want to start anything today. I sat through class, I walked out as soon as the bell rang. Mrs. Eucalypt seemed like she was having a bad day, I asked if she needed help with anything. She said nothing, so I kept my head down for the class. I walked to Mrs. Nelson's class, I saw Nate and hugged him tightly. After class we went to lunch.

Nate's POV

We all sat down, we all normally bring a snack because, it's fucking cafeteria food. Ren pulled out a bag of chips and tossed it on to the middle of the table, "Anyone want it?" He said monotonously. No one said anything, me and Beau looked at each other. I looked to Ren, he crossed his arms. He pulled out his phone and immediately shoved it back in his pocket. I put a hand on his thigh, he looked at me weakly. I smiled at him, he forced a weak smile. I noticed his eyes, Ren noticed me staring at his eyes. He quickly looked down. The bell rang and we walked to English, I feel kind of bad for Cass, she's the only one in our group who doesn't have this class with us. Mr. Nulligan stood at the door checking off names of students who came in, that's how he takes roll. Normally, him and Ren have some sort of talk. Today he kept his head down, and sat down silently.
Mr. Nulligan asked a question, about seven people raised their hands. Ren didn't, he was sketching something in his notebook. "Mr. Wakaba." Nulligan said, Ren looked up he seemed startled. He simply repeated the question, Ren answered with ease. He resumed sketching. I'm worried about this boy even though his eyes are red. Normally his eye color just changed so, I could tell something was up. I can't help but think he might be having a relapse. Ren used to have anorexia, not because he cared about his weight, but because he just couldn't eat. I mean it all adds up, he's depressed, he won't eat, he's been slurring his words all day, and he's been slowly getting thinner and thinner. After class, we split up I gave Ren a kiss. I went to math, I'm worried, he has PE now. I hope he doesn't get hurt, after class I went to art class, almost everyone had arrived. Beau, Trav, and Cass were talking, Lizzie was behind me. "I'm worried." I said, my foot started tapping. I looked around all but four desks had someone at them. One of them directly next to me, Ren's desk. My foot started tapping faster, Lizzie placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure he's fine, Nate." She said softly. "We still have about two and a half minutes until the bell rings." After about thirty seconds of staring off into the abyss I saw a pair legs appear in the doorway. It was Ren, his hoodie was lopsided. I could see his tank top shoulder and his bicep. His hair was messy, he held his head up with his other arm. He sloppily walked halfway to his desk, "Mr. Wakaba, are you okay?" Mrs. Deinter asked him. He nodded, "I'm fine." He mumbled. He sat down, "Ren are you--" I started I reached my arm out to him. Halfway he looked at me through the corner of his eye, his red Iris kind of terrified me. I decided not to bug him, Mrs. Deinter looked to me. I nodded to her, indicating that she should start class. We continued to paint, after a few minutes I looked over at Ren. He had his earbuds in, he had perfectly filled in his building. He graffitied the side, it looked beautiful. I smiled, it was completely finished. He sat back and placed his hands on his forehead. I placed a hand on his uncovered shoulder, he looked at me and smiled. I scratched his head between his ears, he purred. It. Was. Adorable. After class we walked home, I wrapped Ren's arm around my shoulder. I carried him to the alleyway, "You guys head home, I'm gonna take care of Ren for a bit." I said, everyone nodded. I got to the door, I knocked on it. Thank God it was Liam who answered. "Oh my God, what happened to him?!" He asked, Ren looked up. Liam noticed his eyes, he got under his other arm and we helped him to his room. We got him inside, "Alright let's get you out of these clothes." I said. Liam chuckled, "I'll let you two be." He said, winking, I nodded. I let Ren go, he managed to stand. He kissed me, he threw his arms over my shoulders. He pushed me onto the bed, "Woah, where'd this come from?" I asked. He smiled, "I've been waiting for this, this is exactly what I need to feel better." He whispered seductively. "Well, if you need it that bad, I can't deny it." I said, he kissed me and I kissed back. I slid my hands from his back to his hips, I pushed his crotch against mine. He moaned into the kiss, making me want him even more. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I grinded on him, he slid his hands up my shirt. He pulled it over my head, I slid his hoodie and tank top off. He ran his finger down my spine, I moaned and he grabbed my butt hard. I reached down the back of his pants, I felt lace, he's wearing panties. I got even harder, he unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand down my pants in between my jeans and boxers. He cupped my bulge, it felt amazing. I slid his pants down, he did the same. We were both in nothing but underwear, "These boxers are way too small for you, there so tight I can see every detail. I love it." He said, he grabbed my dick. When I pulled his pants down it slid his panties down a bit, they were just barely covering his hard on. I slid my hand down the back of his panties, I slid my middle finger into him. He flipped us over and pulled my boxers down, he gently licked my shaft and looked up at me. He looked so hot, he started sucking on my dick. I moaned, he opened his mouth, I felt his lips touch the base of my dick and the tip of my dick hit the back off his throat. He made me moan, I stopped him before I could climax. I flipped us, I ran my face down his torso. I pulled his panties down with my teeth, and immediately took him into my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down his whole ten inches. I stopped, a string of saliva connected my mouth and his dick. I crawled up to meet his face, he kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues lightly wrestling felt amazing, I gently slid my dick into him. He moaned loudly into the kiss, we parted. I looked at the sweaty, panting mess underneath me. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I started slowly sliding in and out of him. He moaned softly at every thrust.
We found a steady pace to keep, I'd only been sliding about three quarters of the way into him. He noticed that. He placed his hands on the wall and pushed himself hardly against me, his ass pressed against my groin. I leaned down to kiss him, he moved his hips making me moan. He slid his tongue into my mouth. While our tongues were dancing, Ren started moving his hips faster. I started thrusting harder, his moans got harder, and sexier, and felt amazing during the kiss. He started climaxing, his hips moved violently and I loved it. He finished and I thrusted hard and pulled out, my semen started shooting hard out of my dick. Some of it got on Ren's chest, most of it, on his face. I looked at his torso, he was panting still high off his climax. His chest moving quickly up and down, I looked at his flat stomach. It was covered in his semen, I brought my head to his abdomen and licked all of it off. He licked his lips getting as much of my semen as he could. I smiled and licked his face clean, I laid on my back. Ren got on top of me as if he was going to ride me, he laid his head on my chest. "Next time I want it inside me." He said still out of breath, "Gladly." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed me, he sat up and ran his hands up and down my torso, still liplocked. We parted for air, we fell asleep him in my arms.

My pup

Heyy, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It got a little steamy at the end, t'was very fun to write.
Love ya
Byeeeeeeeee!!