Rules/form

Rules

Bully the [character not the person.]

Hate the [^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus

No OPness (unless there's a major bring down in the personality, or a major flaw in general.)

You may only use a few different species.

No crossovers (without permission, I mean. If it's a temporary crossover, it's okay. Just inform me.)

USE THE FORM AND LINK ME TO A PIC IF YOU CANNOT DESCRIBE A CHARACTER, *sudden Mr. Mackey impersonation* MKAY?!?!

Form:

Name
Age
Gender
Sexuality
Species
Looks
Crush
Strengths
Weaknesses
Personality
Faction
Other

SPECIES YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:

Human an organic species indigenous to Earth. Chances are that you are one.

Neiri Not native to Earth, the Neiri is a species that looks much like a human, though they have wings and have a height normally ranging from 7-9 ft tall. Neiris also normally have an ability, like staggering intelligence or insane stamina, and rarely, even psychic abilities.

Cybertronian what are you doing here if you don't know what these are...???

Dracoconian A species of Cybertronian-like creatures that transform into serpentine dragons. Many are slightly taller than Megatron in Prime, though are normally fuckin' so tall they can't fit through most doorways (*points to TransformersFanHelp who helped me come up with this hilarious idea*). They're indigenous to one of Cybertrons moons, but had to flee to Cybertron when a rust plague reached their home. Normally, they will have a one elemental breath (on rare occasion, they will have multiple elemental breaths or a power and elemental breath. (the element is able to be channeled to the bot's servo, but occasionally will be used as an elemental breath, and for them to have a secondary power is more common than if they had multiple elemental breaths)

Predacon yeah you'd better know this too.

Dinobot you should also know this-