My OC(s)

Name: "Solarflash!"

Age: "Why?" (11,000)

Gender: "Femme! Duh!"

Sexuality: She blushes. "Um... why?" (Pansexual as fuck)

Species: "Cybertronian"

Crush: "um... Ratchet" "I like Prowl..." "Ah... Rung..." (TFP: Ratchet, TFA: Prowl, MTMTE: Rung, RiD2015 (yes I consider this not tfp): Strongarm)

Powers: She can teleport, and she can act overall emotionless if needed.

Flaws: Depression... but no one knows so sHHHHH- "wHY YOU TELL THEM?!" Because I can.

Personality: Prankster, jokester, annoying, but this is most likely a mask to hide something inside.

Affiliation: "Autobot, duh!"

Sharpshooter

1,300,363

Mech

Cutest and Gayest boi known to man

Dracoconian

He has a green paint job, and looks like his sister, except for the fact he has a visor and his spike point up/forward and not down/backward

Bumblebee in TFP, Sentinel Prime in TFA, and Ultra Magnus/Minimus Ambus in MTMTE

He has control over organic life, and he's an intelligence agent(except in TFA. In TFA he's a mercenary), and he's REALLY good at his job.

He is mute. Like, mute mute. Can't talk, can't make any sounds, and he's still trying to work out how exactly to get his point across. That's in like TFP only tho. The others have depression or are just stressed fuck.

He's friendly, respectful, quiet (literally), outgoing, just about always happy, and just plain fun to be around. Except in TFA, where he's more gruff and a loner with an eerily calm outside. Well actually he's the same but only to people he knows.

He's an Autobot.

His twin sister is StormRaid, and he has a custom machine gun-sniper rifle named Becky who is a minicon..

StormRaid

11,300,363

Femme

Straight

Dracoconian

She has heavy blue armor, yellow optics, and spiky features, her helm spikes face down and not up like her Brothers.

Optimus in TFP, Jetstorm in TFA, and Swerve in MTMTE

She has control over storms, and she's very flexible to change.

She's VERY annoying at times.

She's friendly, doesn't take shit from anyone, she's the QUEEN of nicknames, she can be quite annoying, and is a loner because she looks scary in MTMTE.

She's an Autobot

Her twin bro is Sharpshooter

TerraGaia

3,003,500

Femme

Straight

Technoorganic Honey Badger

Imagine a flat chested femme with badger things.

Waspinator

She's a badger, so immune to venom, and very strong

She's small. And hates it.

Kind, protective, basically a badger

Maximal

Dirtcharger

3,003,500

Femme

Pan

TechnoOrganic Gazelle

Imagine TerraGaia but Gazelle instead of Badger, plus she actually has curves.

Megatron

She's fast

She isn't very strong

Kind, caring, protective of her friends, and ready to do whatever it takes to defeat the Predacons with as little death as possible.

Little Maximal, yessss~~ ( "M-Megatron!~~" )

If needed, she will protect Predacons, leading some to believe she is a spy.