𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

hey, that's my man...

—NOT EDITED—

———————————————      ————————————————

———————————————
————————————————

       "RENJUN, please can we go?" renjun had spent the past five minutes trying to ignore the younger's insistent whining, but it was to no avail.

"why?? you're hardly a child anymore!" renjun groaned, not entirely surprised by chenle's childishness.

"because it looks fuuuun!! come on junnie!" he knew renjun's weak spot, using his nickname.

"ughhhhh.... fine, i guess. but only because i love you." he opened up the new trampoline park's website that chenle so desperately wanted to visit.

"that's it booked. we're going tomorrow." he shut the lid of his laptop and looked up, seeing a wide grin plastered on chenle's face.

"yay yay yay! thank you so much junnie!!" he jumped up enthusiastically, causing renjun to chuckle.

"yeah yeah, you're welcome." he pulled chenle into a hug, before tackling him onto the couch. from there he proceeded to tickle him, chenle letting out ear-splitting squeals.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the next morning, chenle awoke first. he rolled over in their shared bed, poking renjun's cheek as he slept.

"renjunnnn.... you need to get up!" he whispered, continuing to poke both of his cheeks. renjun whined in his sleep, curling into the foetal position as he tried to avoid chenle's pokes.

"f-five more minutes..." he spoke in his half-sleep, swatting away chenle's hand. chenle huffed, trying to find a way to wake up his reluctant boyfriend.

he jumped from the bed, grabbing the two bottom corners of the duvet. he tugged hard, exposing renjun to the cold air of their room. he rolled in his sleep, trying to find his stolen warmth. however, he still didn't wake.

"god... what will it take to wake you up?" chenle scratched his head, trying to think of an idea. he had one, and so he left the room, getting what he needed.

roughly ten minutes later, chenle returned, and renjun was unmoved. he now, however, held a tray. he walked up to renjun, glancing at his peaceful face as he slept.

he placed the tray down on one of the bedside tables, lifting a plate off of it. on it, was a small stack of pancakes, some syrup drizzled on top. he placed the pancakes under renjun's nose, noticing the way his activity changed.

his eyes fluttered open, and widened when he saw his two favourite things in the world: chenle with food, and food.

"is that... for me?" renjun sat up, eyeing chenle suspiciously. he nodded, glad renjun had finally awoken, and handed him a fork. he decided to shower in the meantime.

an hour later, both were ready, but both had mixed opinions about the plans ahead.

chenle was ecstatic, he'd wanted to go since it had opened last week. it had taken chenle a whole week to convince renjun to take him.

renjun, on the other hand, couldn't be less excited as he knew how much exercise would be involved. he also didn't like the idea of having to take his shoes off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after what felt like hours to chenle, they finally pulled up to the park. the building towered very high, the name of the place in large lettering over the front.

chenle grabbed renjun's hand, leading him to the entrance in case he tried to run away.

inside, they were instructed to wear the special socks, and were then taken to the main floor.

everywhere he looked, all renjun could see were trampolines, and large pits filled with foam shapes in which people were flipping into. he wasn't sure how people found this fun.

chenle had already ran to the nearest trampoline, bouncing animatedly, wearing a large grin on his face.

renjun shook his head, smiling stupidly at how excited the other was. trying to lighten up, he joined chenle on the trampoline, bouncing in time to the obnoxious pop song playing from the large speakers spread out across the vast indoor park.

renjun hadn't really wanted to come, but he couldn't resist chenle's charm, and just loved to know that he was the reason for his wide smile. so what happened next really did not sit well with him.

he'd taken his eyes off of chenle for two seconds, and in that time a tall, unknown guy had advanced, laughing with him as they bounced in synchronisation.

getting a bad vibe off of the strange boy, renjun slowly advanced on the two. he had missed half of the conversation, but knew it had to end when he heard "so... are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

renjun stormed forward, linking his hand with chenle's as he stared the boy right in the eyes.

"yes actually, he's seeing me." if looks could kill, this guy would be exiting the building in a body bag. he bowed apologetically, a dark look on his face as he left and chenle turned to renjun, pouting.

"you probably scared him... you can be a bit of a meanie sometimes renjun! but don't worry, you know i still love you and only you!" chenle chirped, wrapping his arms around renjun's neck as he hugged him tight. renjun merely chuckled and pushed the hair away from chenle's forehead, placing a small peck there.

"but remember chenle, i'm your meanie.. and only yours. i'm kinda psyched out now after that, wanna go get ice cream?" chenle looked like a bobble head as his excitement literally radiated off of him.

he pecked renjun's lip, excitedly grabbing his hand again. as they exited, renjun was glad to finally have proper footwear on again.

————————————————
i know this one is kinda short butttt it's kinda fluffy i guess lol

i hope you enjoyed it anyway though  ¯\_()_/¯