First Date, The Movies, Strip And Cuddles

No One's POV

Tom stormed back and forth across the throne room, hyperventilating. Millions of questions rushed into his mind. 'What if he doesn't like me after the date? What if he's found someone else? What if I mess up and he doesn't want to be with me anymore? Oh satan, what if he's just doing this to get back at me for the past?'

Tom had asked out Marco Diaz, the boy he has had a crush on ever since the blood moon ball, the previous night when Star invited the two of them to her coronation, during the after party.

Meanwhile, Marco was looking through his closet, trying to find something that was, at the very least, presentable. Marco had it worse to be honest. He had doubts of whether Tom actually did like him back. Also, he was now a KING, so he could literally do anything to Marco and get away with it.

Marco didn't want to believe that Tom was evil. He just wanted to be happy with the man he has been crushing on for years. The thought of the two at the aisle, him holding a bouquet of flaming roses, and Tom holding his other hand entered his mind. Marco felt like exploding right then and there; he was so red.

Needing to vent his feelings, he called up the one person he knew he could trust. Star.

"Hey Marco!" That cheery voice almost made all of Marco's worries disappear. "Hey Star." Marco said back, waving through the mirror phone Star had given him as a house warming present.

"So what do you need me for? I know you, and you only call to vent. So what's the problem?" Star asked, already well aware of the situation.

Before Marco had called, Tom had. He explained his worries to Star and also told her how much he cared for Marco.

"Well, I have this date with Tom, but I dunno if he's just playing with my feelings? I mean, what if he actually doesn't like me? What-- what if I do something and he hates me?" Marco's eyes were now being threatened with tears. His heart ached at the thought of Tom hating him. "W-- what if he's just doing this to get back at me for what happened at the blood moon ball?"

Now tears were just streaming down Marco's face. He didn't care anymore, he just wanted to be with Tom. 'God, I'm such a hopeless romantic.' He thought to himself, slightly pitying himself.

"Marco, look at me," Star said in a stern voice, making Marco look directly into her eyes. "I know Tom. He would never do that to you. Marco, he obviously cares for you deeply. I can say from experience that, he would never ask someone out to get back at them." — Star touched her end of the mirror phone— "Trust me, he actually does care for you, deeply."

Marco smiled, wiping the tears from his face. "Okay."

~~~

Marco looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white shirt that hung off one shoulder and navy blue converse. 'It's not really something I should be wearing on a date with a king..' Marco thought, starting to feel slightly self conscious of his outfit choice. He started to take off his shirt, but the doorbell rang.

He left the shirt on the bed and went to answer the door. Unexpectedly, it is Tom.

"Oh, uh, you're an hour early." Marco said awkwardly. Tom also felt slightly awkward, but he couldn't stop staring at Marco's chest. "Uh," he finally looked up. "I thought, uh,"