chapter 6

Your POV

"Toshinory?" I asked as we walked to school.

"Yes?" He said

"When are you going to turn into your hero form?" I asked.

"I typically transform when I get near the school, there's a dark alley there and nobody see's me transform."

"But, why do you not want people to see you transform?" I asked stopping him dead in his tracks. He paused, considering whether to tell me how he feels about the subject or not.

"Could you imagine how many disappointed people there would be if the world found out that their number one hero was truly a weakling that constantly cough's up blood, I don't want  that." He looked away from me.

All Might's POV

I looked away from her, afraid that she'd feel disappointed and leave too, just like everyone else.

Then suddenly I felt a warmth on my face. It was (y/n)'s hand moving my face to face her.

"Well, if it makes it better, I don't feel disappointed that you have a weaker version of you. As a matter of fact, I think that your weaknesses make you stronger, and more unique. I think that, since my knowing of your weakness, I've come to admire you more, I mean someone that is that injured, and can still fight vilians and save people is amazing."

She told me this while smiling up at me. She still held my face in her hands. I moved my hand up and placed it on her's. "For just a moment longer." I mentally pleaded. After a few seconds of me holding her hand I move her hand off my face and hugged her. "Not here, not now." I scolded myself within my brain as well as my heart.

"Thank you." I told her, trying to hold back tears of joy. "You have no idea what that means to me."

Finally, after a few more moments, I let her go and held her hands in mine. "Ready to go?" I asked with a smile plasterd on my face. She nodded her head and we continued our way to the school.

END OF CHAPTER 6😁😁

Hi guys, thnx for reading, hope you like the story, sorry my chapters are all ways short. I'm a very busy teenage girl. Anyways, I gtg to bed, cya guys later. Buh bye for now.😁😘😊😉