16

BamBam's POV

I stare at the screen that holds the view of my girlfriend's room. But unfortunately I forgot to take the plastic sticker off the lens before I placed it in her room and due to me being to cheap I bought one without hearing abilities.

Fuck

But this how better not be cheating on me.

Your POV.

After me a Jaebum finish cleaning up we sit in the living room cuddled up in the sofa just enjoying each other's presence.

"Jaebum-ah?"

"Yes."

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course." He answers placing a peck on my nose.

"Would you do anything for me?"

"Of course. Id kill a man for you. But why so sudden with the questions?"

"My friend jisoo. She's been missing for a couple of days. Can you help us look for her. I beg of you please."

"Of course I'll help you. When and where did you see her last?"

"At the club the day I met BamBam."

"I'll call the cops."

"NO!" I pretty much jump to stop him from dialing the three simple numbers.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Cause her father is a important business man who finds out what he wants when wants  and if you call he'll find out and that's the last thing we need if it's not her father who has her."

"Oh I see. I'll do my best okay. Send me pictures of what she looks like so I get a better search." He says grabbing his jacket and checking the time.

"Okay but where are you going babe?"

"I have to get to practice. I'll call you later to check on you. Love you" he said pecking my lips and rushing out of the house before I respond.

"Love you too"

BamBam's POV

I should really stop being cheap.