2

Ahyeong

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm echoing through my room as the blaring sound bounced off the hallow, thin walls, making it ten times louder than it was originally supposed to be.

I groaned, turning on my side as I reached for my phone that was on the side table to get the alarm to shut up. I squinted at my phone that was on its brightest setting and struggled a bit to turn off the alarm, but once I did, I quickly turned down the brightness and let my eyes adjust to the screen.

After taking a look at the time, I unlocked my phone, the idea of texting Jimin regarding our assignment suddenly popped into my head.

There was a possibility that he might've been awake considering it was already 10 o'clock.

SNAPCHAT

PARK JIMIN

ME:
hey
i just wanted to ask
what time are we meeting up?
and where?

-

I stretched before getting out of bed to do my morning routine and making my way to the bathroom.

-

I checked my phone for any notifications once I walked out of the bathroom, but I was met with a blank screen that only showed my wallpaper and the time.

10:57AM - Saturday

I decided on texting him again.

SNAPCHAT

PARK JIMIN

ME:
PARK JIMIN
JIMIN PARK
JIMINININ

Surprisingly enough, I got a notification right away with Jimin's snapchat username lighting up the screen.

-
SNAPCHAT
PARK JIMIN

p.jm:
shut up
i'm trying to sleep
wait
meeting up?😳
hUh
since when was i dating a potato like you?

ME:
omg
idiot
we have to work on the assignment

p.jm:
today?
brUh
we literally just got the assignment
it's due in like 2 weeks anyway
chill
plus, i've got plans

ME:
mhmmm with yoongi?
istg every time i see you
in the halls, you're literally
always clinging onto him

p.jm:
wHat
i mean-
you're not wrong
but
um
ok so the assignment

ME:
smhh
we have to work on it soon

p.jm:
alrightt
i gtg
byee

_

SNAPCHAT

chatroom

hoes mad

ME:
guys

min.young:
ya