46

Ahyeong's P.O.V

"I like you..."

My eyes widened in shock, processing the words that had just left Jimin's mouth.

My pulse fastened drastically. I could almost hear it pounding in my chest.

He took a step back and looked at me with dull eyes. "I like you." He repeated.

"Jimin." I sighed, feeling relieved after a good week. "I know I told you that I had feelings for Woojin, but I don't." I gulped.

"Wait, what? His eyes widened.

"He was a coverup to hide my feelings for you." I said as his jaw dropped. "As much as I thought about telling you, I was scared my feelings wouldn't have been reciprocated."

"You should've told me earlier, I've been sulking for a week." He chuckled. "How could you possibly do this to me." He clutched his shirt over his chest dramatically.

"Sorry?" I giggled.

He walked towards me lifting my chin up to get a better view of him. Then without warning, he pressed his lips against mine. I widened my eyes at first, shocked by the sudden action, but quickly returned the gesture, tilting my head to deepen the kiss.

"Is it official then?" I looked up at him.

"You tell me."

And with that I leaned in, closing the gap between our lips once again. A smile made its way to my face. Knowing that my feelings were returned was a feeling like no other. I felt beyond amazing.

I wrapped my legs around him, tilting my head to deepen the kiss, and before I knew it, we were already in his bedroom.

_______________

one chapter left!