Chapter 9

(PICTURE OF MASON'S WOLF/JAMES)

•Mason's POV•

I'm currently in bed trying to go to sleep. It's barely 10:30pm but I don't feel like doing anything that doesn't include my mate and apparently that also includes sleeping. I've been tossing and turning but nothing seems to work.

I finally decide to go out for a run because it has always made me feel better afterward. While I'm running my wolf is in control while I'm lost in my thoughts about my mate which probably isn't a good idea. The next thing I know when I snap back into reality is that I can smell my mate's scent and I'm in wolf form infront of an apartment. James followed her scent. I see my mate run to her car and start to drive away.

Where is she going at this time of night?

I quickly run after her with my clothes in my mouth. Her driving away after me and my wolf haven't seen her for hours since school is pushing us to the edge. She stops at a store and is getting off. I can't continue to be apart from her like this.

She has no one to live with. No one to protect her. What if something happens to her and I can't reach her in time. I thought about this while tossing and turning in my room trying to sleep. But how can I sleep peacefully if I don't know if my mate is safe.

I've made up my mind. I shift and put my clothes on and start to approach her. I pick her up bridal style and she starts to wiggle in my arms but i I just tighten my grip but not too tight to harm her. She finally looks at me and her eyes almost pop out of her head.

"What are you doing?" She yells in my ear which causes me to wince but I still continue to walk.
"I'm taking you to our home."
"WHAATTT?!?! HELP SOMEBODY HELP I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!!! STRANGER DANGER"
Veronica screams and continues to yell and put up a fight but it's late and no one will hear her because there is nobody nearby. The people who work at this store are part of the pack and I mind linked them that everything is under control.

After what feels like hours but is actually just a couple minutes Veronica passes out. She put up a fight but it is no match for an alpha werewolf. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. I hated seeing her struggle but it is safer for her to be with me.

I layed her down gently and shifted. I somehow got her on my wolfs back and started jogging making sure she wouldn't fall. I can tells she is not going to wake up until morning and we would get home quicker if I was in wolf form.

I finally made it home and shift. I don't bother with the clothes because I'm goung to shower once I get to the room. Most of the pack should be sleep and anyway their used to seeing other werewolves naked.

I carry Veronica up to our room. She was still wearing clothes and I didn't want her uncomfortable so I took off her shirt and put one of mine on her and then took off her pants and shoes. While changing her I couldn't help but think of how beautiful she was and my wolf agreed. He was calm though while I changed her because she was unconscious. I tucked her into bed and then went to take a shower.

While in the shower I thought of everything that happened today and especially what happened in the last hour. I'm worried about how she will react tomorrow but I will enjoy tonight. I finish my shower and put on some boxers and then climb into bed. Pulling Veronica into my arms smelling her intoxicating scent. Even though she was asleep I felt her cuddle into me as well which caused me to smile. I'm so happy I found my mate.

__________________________
So what do you guys think? Is it good?
Vote and comment
Don't be shy ☺️ I'm really curious