The Doctor

As I woke up from my desk I fell asleep on I sat up and glanced behind me seeing it was 1am in the morning as I got up I felt dizzy I held my head. As I began to walk down the hall I glanced down outside of the window seeing several human like wolfs males, females, and......nevermind. They had appearances as animals but body shapes like humans my employer was WPA or Wolf Protection Agency it paid well. I felt my head hurt as I walked into the bathroom I saw my pills on the counter in the bathroom above one of the shelves I grab it and took a few swallowing them putting the small capsule of my pills in my pocket as I left I heard snoring and moving around almost like shuffling around. As I left the bathroom walking back to my office I had seen some of the males glaring at me I looked back at them with my dead cold eyes then looked ahead of myself as I sat down in my chair I heard a soft voice.
"What are you still doing here go home." Said a voice. As I looked up I saw Erica. She was 5'8 woman with soft white skin, little bit of tan had piercing on her ears, white blond hair and beautiful blue ocean eyes.
"Sorry just fell asleep." I Said as I looked at her.
"Why'd you even take this job?" She Asked getting irritated with me.
"The money that's it I didn't become a doctor because I enjoyed it." I Explained.
"Hm figures your suppose to check the fut-" I cut Erica off.
"Not gonna happen I already told your higher ups I don't check "those" wolfs just males that's it." I Said as I got up.
"Did you finish those reports?" She asked.
"Check your email." I Said as I left my office walking outside Erica followed behind me. As I walked out of the building I breathed out, my breath cold be seen as the cold hit against my clothes like a current of ice.
"Then tell me this how come your the only one who seems to know a extensive knowledge about them?" Erica asked.
"Maybe you should actually read up on them." I proposed.
"Hm whatever freak." Said Erica as she walked off. I shook my head as I walked home I felt someone toss me town a alley as I was heading home. It was two guys.
"Give me your wallet!!" Yelled one of them, I did as he told me and he clocked me in the face making me fall back into my back as I fell his buddy began to punch and kick me in the ribs I could one of my rights on my right side hurt like hell as the pain radiated through my body I passed out from the pain blood dripping down my lips. I laid there in the alley cold and in pain as I had passed out.

Several hours had gone by and I noticed I was back at my work inside of the building in the infirmary. I glanced over to my right and saw Julie.
"Your neighbors told me you were getting your face beat in." Julie Said.
As I sat up I felt my chest hurt.
"Lay back down they had to take out one of your ribs it almost hit one of your major arteries. Explained Julie.
I laid back down.
"Why won't you check them?" She Asked.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I Said as I closed my eyes.
"Have you ever felt love before?" She Asked.
I stayed quiet not knowing what that word meant just felt empty to me but I wanted to know what it meant.
"Our organization doesn't just protect them we care for them and love them. The piercing on their face area help us track them and keep tabs on them." Julie explained.
"Why did the higher ups even hire me they've read my background?" I Said.
"We're not as dumb as you think we are you have the highest knowledge and study of these creatures even the..........futanari wolfs." Said Julie. I breathed out annoyed.
"What happened?" Asked Julie.
"None of your business." I Said irritated.
"Your a piece of work anyways it's 5am I'll wake you up at 12 they want you to check the males but who knows "they" haven't even smelled you yet." Said Julie with a grin.
"Hm your all fools." I Said as I closed my eyes.
As I slowly fell into my sleep I got a glimpse of something in my dream it was red and black, soft, but violent and aggressive it had piercing all over its face it was scared, freaked out, frightened of humans I didn't get why. It knew pain but Why was it so scared for questioning it in my dream as I breathed softly.

(Bam first chapter done already working on 2 so don't worry)