Issues

When I got home I could feel my body shakening I decided to take a nap I slept through the day deep in my thoughts......it was becoming harder for me to work but I had to.

*next day*
I woke up to a call on my phone I grabbed it and answered it.
"Hello?" I said tired and drained.
"Josh we need you to come by sorry." Said Greg before hanging up.
I slowly hung up confused on what he meant I glanced down and saw the white tentacle on my arm had gotten bigger over just one night and tapped on it, it yawned and whined I stuck my tongue out and it began sucking on my tongue hungrily as it pulled away it got thicker and moved up my neck arm and wrapped around my neck tightly and moved some of its mass under my shirt purring softly as it fell asleep, I grabbed my scarf and put it around my neck over the white tentacle and walked out of my house I felt tired it was 5am in the morning I smiled and waved at my neighbors, when I got to the WPA I saw some of the scientist in a room training the plant tentacles in a disgusting way it was revolting, it made me sick I felt the tentacle plant around my neck wake up and bite into my neck taking in some blood then licking the spot it bite healing my neck quickly it went back asleep purring.
"Oh there you are." Said Greg.
I put my hands in my pocket.
"Cmon." Said Greg pulling Josh into the breeding room. I followed him staying quietly as he let go of my hand I saw one of the males had tentacles growing from his head in a disgusting way and ran over to him and he whined as the tentacles swayed.
"I'm here boy I'll get rid of them". I said pulling my scarf off and my plant tentacle around my neck bite one of the tentacles on the male wolf's head and they turned into a liquid dying and my plant tentacle hissed at Julie standing behind me.
"Doing illegal experiments huh." I Said getting up.
"S-sorry we ju-" josh interrupted her by talking over her.
"I got the right to call the police and turn you in Julie Greg but instead I'll do this." I Said grabbing the male wolf hand pulling him up.
"I'm sorry my friend, as punishment your gonna give both of ur virginities up and let him fuck you." I said irritated and sickened with both of them.
"Fine." Said Greg.
"......." Julie stayed quiet feeling guilty. As I walked towards the door I could hear slapping as the male wolf was fucking Julie, I shook my head and felt something grab my hand gripping it tightly. I glanced to my side and saw it was Zoe.
"What is it Zoe?" I Asked looking at her. Zoe growled and rubbed her nose against my neck and pointed at Greg and Julie they had there clothes ripped off and cum leaking from their holes.
"It was their punishment Zoe." I said I felt my self getting light headed and fell on my butt on the grass, I felt Zoe hold me and howl and I saw all the wolf's in the breeding room around me I felt dizzy.
"I'm ok Zoe I-I'm just tired." I Said trying to stay awake.
I felt her pull my head into her breasts and I slowly fell asleep on her.

*Dream*
As I woke up I noticed I was in the white forest I felt something familiar around my wrists I breathed out.
"My tentacles will always be taking care of you my son." Said the white wolf.
"They shouldn't I'm not even your son........all I did was water them and make sure they were happy in their soil nothing more." I Said.
"I don't care if ur not my blood son but you ARE my son Joshy my tentacles did enjoy you doing that for them but they learned that you never really had a loving connection with any tentacles mine are very different from any others they will produce more and more but they will always want to around ur body because of me.........your the only one they want to be with they are the gift I have left you...." said white wolf before disappearing. I breathed out and felt the tentacles around my wrist let go I felt them pull me down to the white snow gently and push into my mouth cumming a white soothing taste. It tasted like whip cream, I swallowed it and the tentacles licked my neck happily. I started to slowly wake up.

As I opened my eyes I saw I was hooked up to a big E.E.G. Machine as it was scanning my brain I glanced to the side and saw Julie, and Greg looking at monitors, and I felt something on my chest, the tentacle plant whined worries rubbing against my neck.
"I'm ok.......Luna the White Goddess of Misfortune. The tentacle whined louder.
"I'm sorry mother just reminded me of why you fell for me sorry your master is worthless hehe." I said after I said that Luna crawled up my shirt and formed lips and kissed me, the tentacles pulled away and formed a hand rubbing my face as she wrapped around my neck and went back to normal wrapping tightly around my neck. I smiled and felt her kiss my neck before falling asleep I moved her mass under my shirt and she wrapped her mass around my waist. As the machine stopped I sat up.
I saw Zoe laying down on the floor, she was sleeping I shook my head as I got up I saw her ears perk up and she jumped up and hugged me tightly rubbing her nose against my neck nuzzling me her futa presses against my pants I shook my head and pointed at her she looked down and her face got red and backed up I kissed her ear.
"T-thanks." I Said as I was gonna walk out of the room she hugged me tightly wrapping her tail around my leg.
"Zoe I got to get back to work." I Explained. She growled and picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the back of the building into a room with a king side bed and laid me down and pulled my clothes off and spooned me from behind wrapping her tail around my leg and pushed her futa inside of my asshole I gripped the bed sheet and she kissed my neck. As I was gonna try to get up and pushed her nose against my neck not letting me move my head forcing my head into pillow she moved closer pushing her futa all the way into my butt plunging deeply inside of me. She happily kisses my neck and growled.
"F-fine." I Said knowing that she wanted me to rest. I closed my eyes and felt her kiss my neck again and kiss my ear before she fell asleep. I slowly fell asleep as I did I felt her cum inside of my asshole, I heard her tail wag as she did falling completely asleep.

(Sorry it took so long I'll update again soon been busy with family affairs so sorry if I haven't updated most of my stories but if you guys and girls want me to update just comment and tell me and I'll try sorry if this chapter blows hehe but I hope you guys enjoy love you all)