A royal birthday party

So before we start, I just want to thank you guys so much for reaching this book to 400+ reads. I appreciate each one of you all so much. ❤️sorry if its crappy

Note: This is how the princes' birthday celebrations go and in this, you and the princes are in a relationship.

Prince Charles

"Hey, Y/n! Guess what day it is?" You saw your boyfriend beaming at you while smiling brightly. He was so cute you almost ruined the plan.

"Uhhhh its Friday?" you lied. You actually knew what day it is but you tried to resist from telling him.

"Other than that?" Charles isn't going to give up. He's still smiling at you and looking at you with hope in his eyes.

"Hmmmm... Let me think.... OH I KNOWW" Charles jumped up and down, hearing this. He giggled.

"ITS THE START OF SPRING! (I don't know when is Charles' birthday, please comment down if you know) We should spend the day outside. Thanks for reminding me, Charles!" You said as giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

Charles went scarlet red. He tried to hide his disappointment from you but failed. You can obviously know what he's feeling. It hurts you to hurt him, but you're going to redeem yourself after.

~time skip~

"Hey Alice, is everything ready?" You asked Alice, one of your besties. "Everything is almost ready, we just need to bring him here. You should bring him, Y/N", Alice replied. You nodded and started walking outside to get Charles. As you walked, you heard Alice and his brother fight.

"ALBERT, MOVE THOSE TABLES OVER THERE. NO, NOT THERE. PUT THE FOOD ON THE TABLES"

"THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT, YOU KNOW"

"I'M SHOUTING SO THAT MY DIRECTIONS GET INTO YOUR THICK SKULL"

"OI! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'M REAL SMART, YOU KNOW. WAY SMARTER THAN YOU."

"Yeah, sure. Sooooooo smart, you ate the cupcake I gave you that was obviously a prank on April Fools and it exploded in your face. Smartest. Prince. Ever."

"Oh, shut up."

You chuckled and hurried over to find Charles. You were wearing a (f/c) dress with (s/f/c) ribbons. It looked cute on you and Charles liked it too.

You found Charles at the park. He looked sad and was staring blankly at the lake. You ran over to him. He was surprised to see you but smiled.

"I have something to show you. Lets go"

"Go where?"

"You'll see". With that said, you dragged Charles over to the garden. It was dark and everyone was in hiding. The lights the princes put on was suddenly switched on and everyone jumped from hiding.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Charles cried of happiness and everyone hugged him. Everyone celebrated happily.

~time skip brought to you by Charles' tears~

You went over to Charles to bring him his birthday present. You sat beside him and handed over his birthday present. It was a scarlet and yellow scarf embroidered with his name on it.

"Here's your birthday present made by yours truly"

"Wow you made this yourself?" He said as he examined the scarf. "Its lovely"

"Thanks. I learned how to made it from Gina", you said, your face slightly red.

Charles wrapped the scarf over his neck and smiled. You leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on the cheeks. You and Charles both went scarlet red. Charles went so red his face matches with the colour on his scarf.

"Happy Birthday, Charles"

Thanks for reading! Please vote for this if you enjoyed it. I'll try to post the other princes. See you later! 💕