Prince Jayvyn X Reader // Summer Rain

Raindrops falling rapidly in the mid of summer at your hometown. You are in the middle of the rain, enjoying and savouring every drop of the rain. You are always considered weird by the villagers of your hometown. Always seem to have your head up in some cloud, most people think you are 'delusional'.

You have always loved nature, its a part of you. Its getting late and the rain's getting heavier. You should really go home as you don't want your mother to worry. The rain is getting heavier, making it hard for you to see. You decided to stop and take shelter from the rain. You took shelter under a huge tree, waiting for the rain to stop. You are soaking wet, yet you don't really mind it that much. You hummed a song (the song above!) , while observing the drops of water dripping from the tips of the tree leaves you're taking shelter.

The rain is so beautiful, you thought. Who cares if people think I'm delusional. I'm just enjoying life to the extent. You held out your hand to feel the rain. Suddenly, you spotted a kitten cold out in the rain. You have a soft spot for animals and immediately took the kitten to shelter. You cuddled it, comforting it as it purrs in your arms.

"Kitty, where are you?"

You heard a boy's voice from the rain. The boy emerged from the rain and greeted you.

"Oh, there you are. Oh! Sorry to intrude. I'm Jayvyn."

You were scared at first because he looked tough. But after getting to know him, it turns out he was gentle and even share the same interests with you.

For once, you were happy and comfortable in the company of someone. You were happy you met someone who would never judge you and understood you.

When the rain stopped, you excused yourself to go home. You exchanged numbers with him and hung out with him often.

Until one day

Jayvyn had to go to Momosu. He couldn't visit you often and you two knew, things would change. He smiled at you, before leaving for Momosu. He said words you'll never forget.

"Even if I'm far away, I know you'll remember me. Just how I will remember you. Summer rains will always be the symbol of us. You know what to do."

As he said that, he winked at you and you watched him go. Your only friend go, far from your sight.

—time skip—

Its summer again yet you won't be spending it with Jayvyn like always. It rained that day and you instantly thought of Jayvyn. You decided to go outside for today. You grabbed your umbrella and went outside.

You closed your eyes in the middle of the rain, feeling the rain with your hands. You remembered Jayvyn's words and you felt lonely. You missed him terribly. To distract yourself from the ache in your heart, you hummed the same song you hummed on the day you met Jayvyn.

"Nice voice, Y/N"

You spun around and found Jayvyn smiling brightly at you. You hugged him and he hugged back.

"Summer rains will always unite us"

Yo I'm back with a new chapter. Sorry I haven't been posting. I'll try to post more. Love y'all.