Chapter Seventeen: Indefinitely & The Story Of The 'Miscarriage'

• Dedicated to @EWBlackwood

||Chapter Seventeen: Indefinitely & The Story Of The 'Miscarriage'||

The cover on the side was created by EWBlackwood. Amazing :) THANK YOU!

Cam's POV:

"Can you please stop asking me that?" I snapped at Lucas and Cole. It was around 7:15pm and I had been there since nine thirty that morning. Lucas and Cole had been asking the same question all day and it was getting on my nerves. 

"But what happened after truth or dare?" Lucas begged, flicking the channel to a sports channel. We were all lazying – a word I made up – around on his couches eating pizza and watching TV. That was pretty much all we had done all day, I really missed Thea but I just couldn't see her at that moment. 

I was still pissed at her for the whole Jake thing but I was also royally pissed off at myself. I just couldn't believe that I really said and did all that with Nikki. I would never forgive myself and I didn't expect Thea to either. If she ever found out which is very unlikely unless...

Don't start getting paranoid Cameron. She deserved to know anyway.

"Seriously pendejo, stop asking." I glared. I still wasn't happy with Lucas after last night.

"You're lucky I don't speak Spanish 'cause I don't even wanna know what that means and are you still pissed at me for kissing Thea? It was a dare man, get over it. I am sorry though." He winced as I ripped the remote from his hand and changed it to MTV Hits. Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer just started playing as I changed the channel and it reminded me of Thea as soon as it came on. She loved 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Yes I'm pissed, you know how I feel about her yet it still happened and by the way that was not a fucking 'kiss'. That was a full on make out session." I glared.

Cole decided now was the right time to put his two cents in, "I kinda agree with Cam here. That was way more than a kiss. You're lucky though bro, Thea has a sexy as hell body."

Just as I was about to pounce onto Cole and punch his face, Lucas held me down with his arm. Damn, how the fuck was he so strong?

"Calm down," He said to me before turning to Cole, "What the hell dude? Are you trying to get killed?"

Cole smirked, "Cameron is whiped." He sang in a high sing song voice that I would make fun of right now if I didn't want to rip him apart so badly.

"So what if I was? Thea's worth it." I sated with a shrug.

Cole and Lucas both turned to look at me simultaneously with their mouths hanging open."What?" I ground out. They were really annoying me today.

"Dude," They spoke slowly in unison. Talk about creepy.

"What?" I yelled. "Just spit it out already guys." Seriously.

"Do you-"

Ring. Ring.

"It's yours" Lucas said, throwing my phone at me.

Ring. Ring.

Mierda, it was Thea. Should I answer?

Ring. Ring.

No. I couldn't face her yet.

Ring. Ri-

I declined the call before I could change my mind.

"Who was that?" Cole asked while I put my phone in the pocket of my navy blue jeans.

"Nobody." I murmured.